A list of all maps in development and their status
  • 197 posts
  • Page 1 of 14
aeronautic wrote:
Map Progress:
All Map Progress (click to show)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
jtemple507 wrote:
This is a good idea, and I think I wouldn't forget about my map if this was put in!
marcoxa wrote:
it would be cool if we had a different page layout for the map section in the forums. one that made it better to follow updates on the maps and whatnot.
marcoxa wrote:
maybe something like this would be cool?

large image (click to show)
cbt711 wrote:
That looks awesome, but would take away programming time from the guys to just make the maps. If they're so busy we aren't testing new maps, I imagine it would be very hard to come up with a new format for the Maps forum.

But wow, that looks awesome. I will learn some programming to help out for getting maps into testing. Just message me with what language, client, compiler you guys use and what I need to know to program new maps. I knew Java and C++ like 10 years ago, so it would take me a bit to get the rust off.
marcoxa wrote:
thanks, i know it would not be easy but i thought it was a cool concept. the thumbnails could be set by the map creator so you get an instant preview on the latest update. and the % thing could be set by the lead cartographer.
cbt711 wrote:
Bump. Check first post for queue, let me know if I'm missing anything - I only put the ones in that are up to at least being reviewed by admin. 

I could make another list for the map makers for the ones in earlier stages... probably just a list though. Maybe bullet form.

Humble sticky request?
Matty wrote:
@Marcoxa, I'm not sure why you don't realize it, but these things take up sooooo much space, that's impossible unless you have some very big screen.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
PsymonStark wrote:
Lol, I just classified them in folders :P I'll send you both links later again.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Cireon wrote:
I think there is just no ground for programming these kind of things with the todo-list for the actual risk game being so long, though I really like the mockup.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
marcoxa wrote:
yea like i said earlyer i know it would be really hard to do i just thought it was a cool concept
cbt711 wrote:
Queue (first post) updated. 5-28-14

Can I suggest we beta Keeva Island and see what kind of feedback it gets? I think it looks pretty good, and would like to see how it plays.

Same for the remake of South Africa Districts. The remodel so to speak looks amazing. Is the issue with this one quality or gameplay, because quality is taken care of for sure now.