a small map
  • 30 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Matty wrote:
Actually I like this map already.
Wonderfully small (though maybe a bit too small). I like the original idea for the background.

Yes, the outline needs work, the fonts are really really basic. But it has a nice overall look. Good job ;)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
MMM...this looks like a another sites map. I may be wrong...cause you know I am old! LOL
Really am I the Oldest player?...51years and counting.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Matty wrote:
Well, it looks a bit like panama, but it doenst have ports :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
Not our maps but another "sites" map.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
The_Bishop wrote:
Oh thank you Matty. I appreciate that from you.

Thorpe I don't know if you say that because you have seen a similar map in another site. It is possible. Or if you say that because my map is not in the DXII style.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Thorpe wrote:
Not in the DXII style.
Cireon wrote:
The Alps consist of mountains, but I see nothing of that in the gameplay. I think it is a great idea to make a map of the alps, but I think you should introduce mountains in the gameplay too. The map might be OK to play, but introducing something original might give this map the "wow" factor to make it more popular. I will tell you if I come up with a good idea.

I am also not sure if this map would fit in the current DXII style, but I think you should focus on gameplay first, before starting on graphics.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
The_Bishop wrote:
Mountains over mountains? Are you sure? I don't know... It may be a good idea. I will wait for it then!

Can someone explain to me what is the DXII style, please?
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
Googled d12, and this image showed up..
never saw this one :)
add to discontinued?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Matty wrote:
I guess his Eminence forgot about it. I'd like to have this one actually though.

Lines are too jagged to get it right now though.
PsymonStark wrote:
Wouldn't mind to give it a go, probably better from scratch.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
aeronautic wrote:
Nice one Spy!
Initial suggestion by The_Bishop (click to show)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Matty wrote:
Note that there is one problem with this map: almost every territory is a border of a region.
PsymonStark wrote:
We can probably figure out some mountains for that... surely not unrealistic :D
There is an impressive number of 4 internal terries :o
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.