A list of all maps in development and their status
  • 197 posts
  • Page 4 of 14
The_Bishop wrote:
Why GB & Ireland is not an Updating/Retouching ?
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
aeronautic wrote:
Because it is a remake, that is a new map, with old game-play. It's half way between the two.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
aeronautic wrote:
aeronautic wrote:
I have at last amended all the image file paths to show the new folder and they can all be seen on all my Map threads.
However, some old ones were removed a while ago for space saving, but I left 1 image for each at key stage changes.
aeronautic wrote:
Post #1 updated

It is so much easier making url & page links with access to edit this forum. Thanks!
Matty wrote:
aeronautic - Jun 28, 11:25 PM
Post #1 updated

It is so much easier making url & page links with access to edit this forum. Thanks!
:) You're welcome. Though you can already view url-sources from other posts by quoting it.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
What do you mean "by quoting it"?

This way I can click Edit Post and copy & paste whatever I want including the Tags.
It's much quicker now, especially when I have repeat links ^ to replicate.
Matty wrote:
There are two quotation marks beneath your post ( ' ',, ). If you click it, it will 'quote' a post.

Screenshot (temporary?) (click to show)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria