A list of all maps in development and their status
  • 197 posts
  • Page 2 of 14
Fendi wrote:
Keeva is not ready because the creator has yet addressed the issues that we have brought up, and to be honest I still don't think it fits with the rest of the maps that we have and that its quality is yet up to par.

The South Africa map is still not ready (in my eyes). To be frank, I never liked that map, both looks and game-play. I'm afraid it will take a lot more time and patience to make me happy, if anyone is up to the task then be my guest but I'm afraid you will only be wasting your time.
Keep in mind that it is always easier to create your own map than re-doing someone else.
Dferguson wrote:
I would like to see all these maps available.

need questionable maps to know the good ones.
Clarke wrote:
Regarding Iceland> If the names are the only issue I am willing to change them to more correct names with proper punctuation.
jtemple507 wrote:
Can my Pacific 1942 map be added up there? I'm currently working on regions and the minimap, and perhaps extra territories representing naval battles.
cbt711 wrote:
@jtemple, I like to wait until the maps are the 1024 pixel width (or larger for HD maps, and have clean borders and the gameplay is clear before adding them to the queue.

To get clean borders, follow the borders tutorial I'm about to post.

Queue is updated as of 7-18-14
aeronautic wrote:
I have taken over the Map Queue and it is now more of a Map Progress thread with links to the latest image update for each map in development.
All maps are now in a category according to their activity / progress. See Post #1 for the full Map category & progress.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
The_Bishop wrote:
Thanks Aeronautic for this thread. That's a good job organization!

Hope to be able to find the time to organize my a.t.o.map file for you.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
urgul wrote:
Anyone can finish making persian gulf if they want. I'd like to see it one day on the site, but unfortunately I can't work on it much anymore.
aeronautic wrote:
Because all the required information is on Post #1, there are no updates shown on the Map Creation Forum when updated. Therefore I will bump the thread every time there has been an update to keep everyone up to date with the Map Progress.

Post #1 updated.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
BETA wrote:
it shows as red.
at least the forums used to..

meaning that it showed that something was unread. and since no new post, I would check the first post for a modification.
aeronautic wrote:
Thanks Beta, I don't get to see that as the poster.
aeronautic wrote:
Unfortunately the topic doesn't move to the top signifying a new post, so I will continue to bump it until the programmers can find a way to make this happen.