Mafia Game Thread
  • 180 posts
  • Page 12 of 12
elysium5 wrote:
Any questions?

Also, anyone else ready to do another?

If not, I can start as new sign-up.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Well played.
Ryo could have won if he voted for me? Then it would have been a tie and killed me in the night/next phase.
It’s hard to get head around the kill not getting a vote
elysium5 wrote:
Bluegoetz
Well played.
Ryo could have won if he voted for me? Then it would have been a tie and killed me in the night/next phase.
It’s hard to get head around the kill not getting a vote

The Bully kill came before the vote in every phase. If the voted player was killed, they became ineligible to lynch.

Had Ryo voted for you, you would have "frankensteined" and the same result would have occurred.

Had Ryo had tried to kill you instead, you would also have "frankensteined." This would have left the vote a tie but you would then be vulnerable if the kill requested was repeated the next phase against you, then you would have died and Ryo's team would have won.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
gg 
I am in for another. How about a Black Friday or Xmas theme?  
Please dont kill me or attempt to kill me 1st phase again again again again. Kill clubs 1st tradition was a not to be literal. ;)
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am too lazy to look back - but it seems that somebody had one ready and was in line?
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i am too lazy to look back - but it seems that somebody had one ready and was in line?

I actually think it was you.

I was going to do a Star Trek and you also had an idea for a Star Trek so instead of me going first, I thought it would be better if you went first as mine was less complicated and I followed it with the Halloween theme instead of my Star Trek one.
elysium5 is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
fine by me - it is a busy time coming up. but see if we can get the 5-6 back that have laid out a few games
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
I have a Star Trek theme on the burner but with the suggestions that we do a Holiday theme, I have a good start up idea for that based on last years 'Reindeer Games.'

It would be a good one with a few extra players.
elysium5 is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
hood said he might can host one later on - so if anybody is interested - speak now or i say for ely to get it going :)
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
IM back from my travels so I am up for joining in again
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
how about a re-do of the cannonball run that we never got to finish
Ohhh, I would love to do that!
elysium5 is online.