Mafia Game Thread
  • 180 posts
  • Page 7 of 12
Madagascarter wrote:
Are you guys brainless?

By looking at the time stamps of my messages, you can prove that I either had the same Win condition as Pygmy or that I had had extensive communications with Pygmy and how many other players had extensive communications with Pygmy? How much communication have you had with me? I've been really busy with assignments?

Anyway, I think my point will stand and that anyone who takes the time to analyse the time stamps can clearly see that I am town. What is happening with the lynch on me is that the bullies are bandwagoning together to try and get some traction against me which will make my views seem more insignificant, but in reality it is singling you out! 
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Bluegoetz
#lynch Tn
the normal share your role agreement he usually makes has gone slower/diffrent than usuall. that and his (only slighty suspicious at the time) vote wording manipulation in round 1. plus mada information.
----but he was the first to vote thick (so I could be wrong)

Ah someone willing to actually do a bit of research. That is refreshing

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
And please, we need everyone to vote. Because kill happens before the lynch. So the bullies will kill someone who is voting for a bully!

Summer 2 Countdown

Rockbert wrote:
I have not been able to key in on this as usual having had moved recently. However, I've only had one or two messages from Tennessee, which is very odd. He usually tries to get me into the fold right away and persists until I start communicating and we share information real or fake. This game he has not done that and that makes me think he is not Town. For that reason I am (for the time being) voting to #Lynch Tennesseelogman, until such time as new information persuades me otherwise.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
KC321 wrote:
First… don’t call me brainless. This game is all on fun, calling ppl names on the internet is uncalled for. Next, I believe that TLM is town. His win condition was verified with me. Also believe he has an accomplice that investigated thick and verified thick is mafia.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
as a matter of fact, if you are town - i will make an open offer to swap complete, unaltered role PMs with you = just let me know. has mada or anyone else offered that?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
well - good bye - you will see that you were wrong to lynch me when ely gives the report and you see my role assignment PM

gg all - death to the bullies - long live Hubie
Live long and prosper
notoriouspat wrote:
Only because I like to play the game with the art of deception in the form of claims and story telling.….. timestamped convos on the forum page make me less inclined to read and base my decisions off my DMs. They’ve been altered before!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
npat - did you vote after the deadline on purpose? your vote would have saved me by making it a 3:3 tie
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Phase 3 is over.

"Freaky, freaky, freaky! Attention all residents of Salem! Mischief and mayhem is afoot! The Bullies are wreaking havoc and there are more tricks than treats tonight! I advise you to stay inside, lock your doors and don't trust anyone except your good buddies.

This is DJ Aurora, and I'll be staying locked up in my own little booth hoping to hear and have some good news for the town soon."

Salem's own KSAL4 News Reporter Tracy Phillips has more:
"Once again, there has been two more murders in the town of Salem tonight.

Sgt. Steve Downey wanted to lay the blame of the towns problems at Richie Hartman's feet, thinking he had returned for revenge because he had testified at Richie's trial. The gathering mob was closing in on Richie Hartman, aka Madagascarter, thinking the escaped psycho was responsible for the town killings but it was a little known fact that Richie was once best friends with Hubie in school and would never have hurt him or the rest of the good townsfolk.

It seems we have also lost poor Violet Valentine, aka Rockbert, who leaves behind her precious foster kids and beloved Hubie Dubie to do their best to try and survive with the rest of the town before the witching hour takes all the good townsfolk.

Keep your friends close, fellow Salem Citizen's and try and make it safely through the night."

From the Salem police blotter:
Murdered
Violet Valentine's Profile:
Welcome, Rockbert, you are Violet Valentine

You are a Townie

You have listened to Hubie's Halloween safety talks many times so you have decided to use the buddy system and have teamed up with the love of your life, Hubie Dubois, in order to try and keep the town safe from any and all threats.

Abilities
1. You use your position at the diner each phase to supply Hubie with free soup so he can be full and nourished and able to save someone each phase.

2. You can vote to lynch.

Win Clause
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

From the Salem police blotter:
Murdered
Richie Hartman's Profile
Welcome, Madagascarter, you are Richie Hartman

You are a Townie

Your cellmate has escaped from the nearby mental institution and you tracked him down to the town of Salem, where you grew up, in order to bring him back. Your cellmate moved in next door to Hubie Dubois and has taken a liking to him and seeing how you were childhood friends with Hubie and have heard that there are threats to the town this Halloween, you have decided to help your cellmate, Walter Lambert, to try and keep the town safe from any and all threats.

Abilities
1. You can vote to lynch.

Win Clause
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Lynch count:

#Tennesseelogman- 1 vote: Bluegoetz
#No Vote/Lynch- 1 vote: Rcomer727

Died before their lynch vote could count: Madagascarter, Rockbert
Died before they could qualify to be lynched: Madagascarter

No one was Lynched

Phase 4 has begun.

You may all now vote to lynch. Voting must be made in this public forum.

If you have any actions, get them in using your Role PM.

Phase 4 will end and phase 5 will begin at 02:00 server time.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."