Mafia Game Thread
  • 180 posts
  • Page 8 of 12
Tennesseelogman wrote:
blue is now very sus
i offered him a role swap very early in the game and he has refused - he stalled for a while - the only reason for this must be that he has something to hide. what part of this do you deny blue? i can post our chat if i need to. blue has a buddy - but that within itself is not sus.
# lynch blue
Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
I did want to hide my identity and abilities from you, I told you straight off I was town with ability, you kept stalling over how long the do no harm agreement would last. And my buddy was rock. Together we had the doctor ability (gone now).
Mada is proven town now so if you can’t see tn is lying town will lose to the bullies. 
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think we are doing exactly what the last mafia wants us to do - infighting
i think there is only 1 mafia left. thick's bully buddy.
it would make sense w only 11 players that ely would have 8 townies, 2 mafia, and 1 neutral
if mafia have the kill ability - it would be kinda lop sided to have 3 mafia - they could almost control the lynch vote from day 1 - (thus far nobody has gotten more than 3 lynch votes) and then afterday 1 with 1 lynch and 1 kill = the game would have been over
i think it is just us 5 townies against 1 bully now.
my buddy is still alive. any body else want to claim a live buddy here or in PM. if that can be verified = we have it narrowed down to 1 possible that has to be the last bully (if blue is telling the truth).
Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
Kc why? At this point with the participation we have people need to pick tn or me. Prove who is lying, don’t let him slide under the radar again
KC321 wrote:
I suspect you are both against town and you are trying to cover for your other Mafia member so you aren't alone
Bluegoetz wrote:
Again why? You are just shooting in the dark not reading or keeping up with anything.
Mada posted his chat about tn getting the clause wrong. I told you how he’s interacted with me in chat.
Mada turned out to be town!
Bluegoetz wrote:
And when I say why. I don’t mean vote for me. I’m asking why you would think tn and I are working together? That makes no sense. Clearly voting and working against each other.
KC321 wrote:
Lets lay it all out. There are 6 of us left. I am town and I have a town buddy. leaving 4 possible mafia members. You and TLM are obviously not buddies, or you wouldn't be voting for each other. It looks like you also stuck up for Rcomer, so I assume that you are his buddy.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Rock was my buddy. I wanted the vote today to prove something. So a 3 way tie is not helpful.
KC321 wrote:
If Rock was your buddy, you should have no problem voting in RC
KC321 wrote:
RC has been out of the loop since the game started. I am beginning to think that is part of RCs strategy. I think he may be Mafia.