Mafia Game Thread
  • 180 posts
  • Page 2 of 12
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i acknowledge that i have gotten my role - but i certainly do not understand it or the game mechanics yet - but i will ask questions in PM or wait for more revelation here in the forum
good luck all (well almost all)

Cryptography, and all the similar stuff, are not allowed.
- wow - that pretty much leaves 2oc and his babble out of the game :)

Be NICE TLM
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
I just messaged Mada, hopefully he sees it soon.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ely - if mada does not check in soon - you might see if one of the folks that dropped out are now available so you do not have to rework it again.
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Hello. Sry. Didn’t notice it started. Got a few long assignments that needed doing this weekend, still need doing, I’ll grow into the game.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
Communication is now open, both in this forum and in PM's.

Please don't forget to include me in all PM's!

Phases will run consecutively every 24 hours both ending and beginning at 02:00 server time.

It is now officially phase 0.

There will be no lynching and no actions performed this opening phase.

Please feel free to talk it up, get to know each other and start planning your fun Night in Salem, the Unofficial Town of Halloween!

Dynamic clues will be revealed beginning/end of each 24 hour phase. Stay safe!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
Happy Halloween all! Here we go.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i just opened a chat rm w all in case to want to talk.
how are going to play this? somebody want to claim town spy and get us going?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
No spec ability, spells potions, haunting etc with me.
No clue on factions or division of players. Smashing pumpkins not my thing but I will listen to them.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Everyone must be out trick or treating. haha. oh wait. It's not Halloween yet.
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
"Hello, my witches and warlocks. It's your ghoulish DJ Aurora. I hope you're ready for tonight and all the spooky things that frighten. I know I am.

Remember good townsfolk, beware of Bullies. They are always up to no good. Sometimes, though, even the Bullies should be careful. It's a full moon and you never know what could be lurking in the shadows."

Phase 1 has begun.

You may all now vote to lynch. Voting must be made in this public forum.

If you have any actions, get them in using your Role PM.

Phase 1 will end and phase 2 will begin at 02:00 server time.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."