Mafia Game Thread
  • 180 posts
  • Page 4 of 12
ThickTalon wrote:
Hello fellow Town folk. I am Mrs. Hennessey and I LOVE TO BE tied to stakes. I was so happy when Hubie's MOM selected me to be tied up at Hubie's boyhood home. I have always loved Hubie and feel a DEEP connection to him and his body.....err.....Personality.  I am also not afraid to admit that I love his Mom too, and hope to love his friends as well in the near future

I have fantasized about this day for years.....to be tied up in Hubie's back yard......oooh oh oh....

I will work for Sex.....just tell me who you all want me to investigate and I will gladly give you what you want.

Yours,

Mrs. "Thick" Hennessey

ThickTalon wrote:
Hey DJ Aurora.

Can you please make this day enjoyable and play me a song?

Looking for something to set the mood of town. I am looking for a partner........

Maybe....

"Sexual Healing".......... for you old timers.....or

"Wicked Game"........ for you mid timers......or

from my Girl Doja...... " Candy "...... for you young studs and studets.....

mmmmmmmm

Remember... I can investigate for you.... but you have to have me....all of me.

Thick Hennessey
Rockbert wrote:
Seems safe to say that Thick is mafia based on Elysium's post. So, #Lynch ThickTalon.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Madagascarter
Investigate heh? So did you see anyone kill 2ofclubs? I guess you were there?

I like the way you talk to me so I will answer your question. However....... I will not just give away all my Secrets... At least not without something in return...*giggles*

DJ Aurora in his deep sexy voice said I looked and looked but never saw anything because ..... well Hubie's beautifully voluptuous Mom decided to take me up on my desires and tie me up for Hubie.....but the square Sheriff decided to ruin the fun and release me:(

In otherwords.... my investigate ability didn't work because I was targeted for my Sexual prowess.

Mrs. Hennessey's Talon
Bluegoetz wrote:
Does anyone want to claim an ability that explains why thick was tied up outside the scene of the crime? Either in the forum or private chat?
ThickTalon wrote:
Keep me on the TOP of your lists, so long as I get to see each of you in the private chats. 

I can invest my time to keep you all safe.

Stay Creepy my town friends. Remove my hashtag and let me show you what your missing
ThickTalon wrote:

Come on you inactives.. Let's do this. Reach out. 
ThickTalon wrote:
Keeping quite is the word for this group.

But I love the strong silent type......Anything for those that can help us help each other.

IT is Halloween and Mrs. Hennessey is going to investigate you So I can help you get in the right mind frame. Come on ......... Mr. Hennessey doesn't know I exist... I need you all.

Hennessey of the Sex Pistols