Mafia Game Thread
  • 180 posts
  • Page 10 of 12
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Sorry, internet issues. I will have to update later. Phase ended at regular scheduled time but this will be considered a 'break' phase and the next one will begin tonight at the normal time.

You can still talk here and in your PM's as normal.
Live long and prosper
Rcomer727 wrote:
[image]
elysium5 wrote:
Phase 4 is over.

"Ghosts and Goblins very scary. Wolfman's back is very hairy. Watcha gonna do, when the devil comes for you...Dancing with The Devil!

This has become a Monstrously Macabre Halloween in the Town of Salem. People are dying everywhere. Mayor Benson doesn't want to cancel the Halloween festivities and fireworks but Officer Steve is adamant that if these murders don't stop, there might not be any choice. Is anyone safe?

This is DJ Aurora and I advise you all to lock your doors and hide under your beds and hope this night ends soon!"

Salem's own KSAL4 News Reporter Tracy Phillips has more:
The bodies are piling up! There have been three more deaths in the town of Salem tonight.

Mr.Landolfa and Tommy have both been shot and the town has also turned Mr. Hennessey into this generations 'Dangling Dave.'

Sgt. Steve Downey is calling on Mayor Benson to cancel the fireworks and festivities but the Mayor is resisting, telling Officer Steve to trick or treat, Smell His Feet!

This is Tracy Phillips reporting, from under my bed."

From the Salem police blotter:
Murdered
Mr. Landolfa's Profile
Welcome, Tennesseelogman, you are Mr. Landolfa

You are a Bully

You hate that Hubie uses such big words and making you feel dumb because, well, you are dumb, so you have teamed up with Mike Mundi this Halloween to take out your frustrations on Hubie and the rest of the town by going on a killing spree!

Abilities
1. Each phase, you may perform your faction kill.

2. You can vote to lynch each phase

-If you are captured, you will not be able to use your abilities.

-If you die, your partner will inherit your kill ability.

Win Clause
You win with your Bully team-up, when all threats to it are dead or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Murdered
Tommy's Profile:
Welcome, notoriouspat, you are Tommy

You are a Townie

You are being fostered by Violet Valentine and are just starting high school in Salem and have met a beautiful girl at the local coffee shop. You have heard that there are threats to the town this Halloween so you have decided to use the buddy system and have teamed up with your new girlfriend, Megan, in order to try and keep the town safe from any and all threats.

Abilities
1. You can vote to lynch.

Win Clause
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Lynch count:

#Rcomer727- 3 votes: KC321, Bluegoetz, Ryomyr
#Bluegoetz- 1 vote: Rcomer727

Died before the lynch vote could count: Tennesseelogman, notoriouspat

Lynched
Mr. Hennessey's Profile
Welcome, Rcomer727, you are Mr. Hennessey

You are a Bully

You are bald and insecure and you are angry that Hubie has such a thick, luxuriant head of hair when you, well, look like a California Raison, so you have teamed up with Mrs. Hennessey this Halloween to take out your frustrations on Hubie and the rest of the town by going on a killing spree!

Abilities
1. Each phase, you may perform your faction kill.

2. You can vote to lynch each phase

-If you are captured, you will not be able to use your abilities.

-If you die, your partner will inherit your kill ability.

Win Clause
You win with your Bully team-up, when all threats to it are dead or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Phase 5 has begun.

You may all now vote to lynch. Voting must be made in this public forum.

If you have any actions, get them in using your Role PM.

Phase 5 will end and phase 6 will begin at 02:00 server time.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Ryomyr wrote:
KC321 - we were totally cornschwaggled by Blue and TLM!

I can't believe I thought they were against each other!  Unless, you are actually the one working with TLM...this is breaking my brain!

I am town!! KC, if you are town, don't do this.
KC321 wrote:
Ryomyr, If Blue is the odd man out, then why did you agree that you are TLM's buddy?
Ryomyr wrote:
KC321
Ryomyr, If Blue is the odd man out, then why did you agree that you are TLM's buddy?

He had me convinced that I was entering into a group chat for town.  He said he had not found his buddy yet, but hoped to get info from you all by saying we were working together.

TLM's an insane liar! The webs are so thick!
Bluegoetz wrote:
What a mess. Sorry to all the townies I didn’t do a good enough job keeping up and logman played hard lol. Should have sent some pm’s. It could be either of you. Have to think this one out
KC321 wrote:
Sorry Rcomer. I blew it there. We will avenge you Pat and especially MADA!