Mafia Game Thread
  • 180 posts
  • Page 5 of 12
Madagascarter wrote:
Ryomyr
Madagascarter
Hey, I'm active enough to defend myself of course. Just spending most of my time figuring out the laws of gravity in alternate universes

Are you majoring in Hypothetical Astrophysics?

Just Physics but for one of my exams I've got to figure out the laws of gravity in an alternate universe based upon their experimental data using similar techniques that people like Kepler, Newton or Einstein used. 
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
is not based on the mass of the object, the atmosphere, the rate of rotation, and the proximity to other bodies?
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Ok. Let's stay on topic here guys.

I need the proximity to other bodies. Mrs. Hennessey needs to be shot to the atmosphere to investigate from above.

ThickTalon wrote:
I will love the lovelies.

I don't know who to vote for as My clause is not very clear
"when all threats are dead or nothing can prevent this from happening"

therefore I don't know who of you I am supposed to stick with. I am a bully but not a true mafia as I don't know who the other bullies are.

if you are a bully and want to save me from the Hoard of Sexual haters please do so.

as of now ..

#no vote
Ryomyr wrote:
Bluegoetz
Does anyone want to claim an ability that explains why thick was tied up outside the scene of the crime? Either in the forum or private chat?

I think the Serial Killer (2ofClubs) brought Thicktalon in to be killed. Thick is mafia, so ended up being tied up in the yard vs. let go immediately. So, Thick is tied up for town to decide what to do with. I don't see any reason why we wouldn't kill Thick right now. We got super lucky here.
Ryomyr wrote:
Madagascarter
Ryomyr
Madagascarter
Hey, I'm active enough to defend myself of course. Just spending most of my time figuring out the laws of gravity in alternate universes

Are you majoring in Hypothetical Astrophysics?

Just Physics but for one of my exams I've got to figure out the laws of gravity in an alternate universe based upon their experimental data using similar techniques that people like Kepler, Newton or Einstein used. 

This is wonderful! I hope you did well!
ThickTalon wrote:
Good Night Sweet Town Folk,

I must give you one last request to pull your votes. If there are any single men out there that would like my investigate ability tailored to their needs please save me.

I will be out for the remainder of the day as I have to get my affects in order so I can enjoy my last few hours of bliss, however quite that may be.

going to try to check in on you all as I know you appreciate a Lady that is honest. 

Mrs. Hennessey Out.

Madagascarter wrote:
Tennesseelogman
is not based on the mass of the object, the atmosphere, the rate of rotation, and the proximity to other bodies?

Yeah, Mass and distance. F=-GMm/r^2. G is Universal Gravitation Constant. M is big mass (usually sun) m is small mass (generally planet). r is radius. Which in this universe works amazingly... mostly, cause weird stuff go on because we are in at least a 4D universe which creates a bunch of fictious forces...

Which leads me to want to vote ThickTalon, despite, me wanting to believe him. Unless he wishes to send me the 12th word of the town win condition, then I'll reconsider.

Lynch ThickTalon

If anyone else wants to do the same please PM me. I'm too busy to send you PMs but I'll reply to the ones I receive. I'll pass them on to a confirmed town and then when the mafia come and kill me, nothing will be lost. Except, mafia won't kill me, I'm way to busy to read everything right?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
ThickTalon wrote:
Good Evening.

Checking in to see more votes against Mrs. Hennessey. Fiddlesticks!

Not sure, why noone wants to utilize a investigate ability. But I get it. You only issue is now you will have no true way to find the other Neutral or Mafia..

Oh Hubie how I am jealous of your true self....*tear*
elysium5 wrote:
Phase 2 is over.

"There have been strange happenings in the town of Salem tonight. A serial killer has been killed and now it seems that not only has a Bully met their demise at the hands of the gathering mob, but a Townie, albeit a Townie who thought they were a werewolf, has also been killed. It is not safe out there.

This is your Ghoulish DJ Aurora, reminding everyone to stay in pairs, watch out for each other and don't let those Bullies get the better of you!"

Salem's own KSAL4 News Reporter Tracy Phillips has more:
"There has been two more murders in the town of Salem tonight. One at the hands of the gathering mob was revealed to be Mrs. Hennessey, aka ThickTalon, a known town Bully. Hubie's Mom might have been unsuccessful but the town decided that a Bully like Mrs. Hennessey's fate was inevitable and took it upon themselves to eliminate this threat once and for all.

Also discovered was the body of Walter Lambert, who's real name was actually Nick Hudson, who had escaped from a local mental institution and adopted the name of Walter Lambert from a tombstone he saw in the local cemetery."

From the Salem police blotter:
Murdered
Mrs. Hennessey's profile:
Welcome, ThickTalon, you are Mrs. Hennessey

You are a Bully

You have never been sexually fulfilled and your husband knows this as he is usually there and you are frustrated because, well, Hubie has never had sex but he has hope, so you have teamed up with Mr. Hennessey this Halloween to take out your frustrations on Hubie and the rest of the town by going on a killing spree!

Abilities
1. Each phase you may target a player you wish to investigate. You will receive result of which players targeted that person.

2. You can vote to lynch each phase

-If you are captured, you will not be able to use your abilities.

Win Clause
You win with your Bully team-up, when all threats to it are dead or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

From the Salem police blotter:
Murdered
Walter Lambert's profile:
Welcome, pygmyhippo277, you are Walter Lambert

You are a Townie

You think you are a Werewolf and have escaped from the nearby mental institution, I mean "the Werewolf Treatment" Center, and moved into the house next door to Hubie Dubois. You have taken a liking to Hubie and have heard that there are threats to the town this Halloween. Your cellmate has tracked you down to Salem to bring you back, but first you have decided to team up with your cellmate, Richie Hartman, in order to try and keep the town safe from any and all threats.

Abilities
1. You can vote to lynch.

Win Clause
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Lynch count:

#ThickTalon- 4 votes: Tennesseelogman, Rockbert, Ryomyr, Madagascarter
#No Vote/Lynch- 1 vote: ThickTalon

Did not vote: Rcomer727, notoriouspat, KC321, Bluegoetz
Died before the lynch vote could count: pygmyhippo277

ThickTalon was Lynched

Phase 3 has begun.

You may all now vote to lynch. Voting must be made in this public forum.

If you have any actions, get them in using your Role PM.

Phase 3 will end and phase 4 will begin at 02:00 server time.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."