Mafia Game Thread
  • 180 posts
  • Page 11 of 12
Bluegoetz wrote:
after some deleberation I think i'm going with my yesterday/two days ago thinking
#lynch Ryo

mostly because kc reached out and ryo was too quiet in the forum. tn spun a web, but seems like kc has more evidence. if im right well played ryo because i almost changed my mind. and if im wrong sorry.
Ryomyr wrote:
Bluegoetz
after some deleberation I think i'm going with my yesterday/two days ago thinking
#lynch Ryo

mostly because kc reached out and ryo was too quiet in the forum. tn spun a web, but seems like kc has more evidence. if im right well played ryo because i almost changed my mind. and if im wrong sorry.

NOOOO!!! Don't be sorry!  Town can win this! 

KC has already picked one of us to kill.

#LUNCH KC321
KC321 wrote:
Ryo, you’re almost as good as TLM. I hope to be his buddy one day so I can learn from a master. Also, if be some way blue is mafia then he and TLM are masters of mafia
Ryomyr wrote:
KC321
Ryo, you’re almost as good as TLM. I hope to be his buddy one day so I can learn from a master. Also, if be some way blue is mafia then he and TLM are masters of mafia

That is high praise. Thank you. 

Your world is about to be shattered. Blue is that good.
elysium5 wrote:
The game is over but I want to do a proper write up. I'm out for the day but I will do it when I get home.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
Thanks Elysium5.
Who killed me out of the gate? I think Ten would have used me for a phase or 2.
FRANKENSTIEN!
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
sorry clubs - i thought you were a big threat so i killed you first
Spoiler (click to show)
i did not kill rock
who was buddy to thick?
Live long and prosper
KC321 wrote:
I’m not a bully. I’m Megan, a townie. Tommy, Npat, is my buddy
elysium5 wrote:
The game is over.

"And so another Halloween has come and gone for Salem. The night is over and there were many tricks and treats during our most recent Halloween celebrations but our own esteemed Official Volunteer Halloween Helper Hubert Dubois managed to survive the night and do what he does best every Halloween and keep the townsfolk of Salem safe.

This is DJ Aurora signing off.

Happy Halloween to all! And to all, a good fright!"

Salem's own KSAL4 News Reporter Tracy Phillips has more:
"Another murder and another lynching almost ended in disaster for the town of Salem but in the end, the town prevailed and the rest of the town can sleep safe tonight.

Time to enjoy that glass of chardonnay, Hubie!"

From the Salem police blotter:
Murdered
Megan's Profile
Welcome, KC321, you are Megan

You are a Townie

You are a senior at high school in Salem and you have just met a cute freshman boy while working at the local coffee shop. You have heard that there are threats to the town this Halloween so you have decided to use the buddy system and have teamed up with your new boyfriend, Tommy, in order to try and keep the town safe from any and all threats.

Abilities
1. You can vote to lynch.

Win Clause
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Lynch Count:

#Ryomyr- 1 vote: Bluegoetz

Died before the lynch vote could count: KC321

From the Salem police blotter:
Lynched
Mike Mundi's Profile
Welcome, Ryomyr, you are Mike Mundi

You are a Bully

You feel you are under so much pressure to be cool and you are jealous of Hubie being able to be well, Hubie, so you have teamed up with Mr. Landolfa this Halloween to take out your frustrations on Hubie and the rest of the town by going on a killing spree!

Abilities
1. Each phase you may target a player you wish to investigate. You will receive result of which players targeted that person.

2. You can vote to lynch each phase

-If you are captured, you will not be able to use your abilities.

Win Clause
You win with your Bully team-up, when all threats to it are dead or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

With Hubie's Mom dead and the town Bullies taken care of, the last remaining player is none other than Salem's own Hubie Dubios!

Hubie Dubois' Profile
Welcome, Bluegoetz, you are Hubie Dubois

You are a Townie

Your mission is to keep the town of Salem safe this Halloween! You know the value of safety so you have decided to use the buddy system and have teamed up with the love of your life, Violet Valentine, in order to try and keep the town safe from any and all threats.

Abilities
1. You can use your thermos each phase to save anyone you choose, as long as your love can keep supplying you soup to keep you nourished and full.

2. You can vote to lynch.

3. You have one "Frankenstein."

-This means that you have a one time ability that allows you to automatically avoid being lynched by yelling "Frankenstein" in order to distract the voters long enough for you to escape a lynch if the majority vote is on you.

Win Clause
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

The Town Wins!

Thanks for playing, everyone!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."