Mafia Game Thread
  • 180 posts
  • Page 6 of 12
notoriouspat wrote:
Sorry for my absence, y’all. I’m fully back and ready. @tenn … there are others silent too
Madagascarter wrote:
Lynch TennesseeLogMan

I asked him for some words of the win condition and he came back with different words in the win condition. I assumed he was trying to trick me but he’s being obstinate in his PMs. Clear mafia move
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
TLM, is claiming to have a “different” win condition to the town one revealed the one I know I have. If TLM denies it, I have no problem sharing the whole PM conversation which will only prove that me and Pygmy had the SAME win condition.

Summer 2 Countdown

Tennesseelogman wrote:
do not misrepresent me. why don't you post our entire PM chat. you have accused me of trying to trick you but will not point out where. i have asked you twice to clarify and you can not. you asked me for 2 words in my win condition and i gave them to you. i also indicated that i did not feel that was a good indicator since ely is a seasoned moderator and will often reword his statements to make them different even when the win clause is essentially the same. why don't you post your win clause here. if it is exactly the same as pyg's = that could also seem sus.
it seems that mada has a buddy and was told from the being of the game who that is and they have a private chat going. was it set up by ely.
i am not saying mada is or is not town but it seems that there are investigative abilities out there that could be used on mada or me or others. and likely already have been used - i would be very interested to hear from someone who has investigated me or anyone else out there so that we can come up w a good lynch.

somebody made a good kill on 2oc which lead to another good kill on thick. perhaps investigation results are flowing - just none that i am aware of - and i like to have my finger in every pie :)
as long as someone is involved in the game - i will not lynch vote them for inactivity

unlynch npat
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

What this proves:

1. The time stamps prove that I know about Pygmyhippo277 win condition early.
2. TLM has a different win condition to me

Summer 2 Countdown

Tennesseelogman wrote:
rc has not posted nor voted but i did get a PM from him
kc has voted but not posted nor PMed me

there seems to be no other info to go on except that mada and i claim slightly different win clause wording but the same win clause.

i have offered to share entire unaltered role pm w 4 people - - but i know that it is sometimes the kiss of dead to be associated w Tennesseelogman

Lynch rc or kc - what is your pleasure?
Live long and prosper
KC321 wrote:
I think we risk lynching either mada or TLM. I believe TLM to be town. I’m willing to roll the dice on #lynch Mada
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have no problem going w mada - he has been very accusational over little or nothing - a common mafia move

# lynch mada
Live long and prosper
Rcomer727 wrote:
I'm trying to catch up on things. I'll be more active starting tomorrow, I promise
Ryomyr wrote:
KC321
I think we risk lynching either mada or TLM. I believe TLM to be town. I’m willing to roll the dice on #lynch Mada

Crazy that we don't have more than a dice roll here...

Bluegoetz wrote:
#lynch Tn
the normal share your role agreement he usually makes has gone slower/diffrent than usuall. that and his (only slighty suspicious at the time) vote wording manipulation in round 1. plus mada information.
----but he was the first to vote thick (so I could be wrong)