Mafia Game Thread
  • 180 posts
  • Page 1 of 12
elysium5 wrote:
"Welcome all you freaky ghosts and ghouls, this is DJ Aroura.

It's once again Halloween in the town of Salem and I hope you are all ready for a Spooktacular night!

All Role PM's have been sent out.
(As always, I used a random number generator to determine roles.)

Please call in here live in the forums to let me know you have received your Role PM and understand it so we can begin the game!"

Rules
Please follow the general site rules.
No outside communications. You can only communicate in the forum thread and in PM's. Remember, you must include me in all PM's!
Cryptography, and all the similar stuff, are not allowed.
All lynch votes are to be placed in the main forum thread.
-Please bold them so it is easier to read. Example: #Lynch(or #Lunch if preferred) [Players Name].
All actions are to placed in your original Role PM.
~~~
There is no separate day/night phase, just consecutive phases every 24 hours beginning and ending at 02:00 server time.
All actions put in will take place at the end of each phase.
~~~
Be polite to each other. Tell the truth, lie, manipulate and all the things that go with territory but above all, be nice!
The game's goal is to have fun while trying to win.
~~~
You may ask me anything, anytime and I will do my best to answer in a timely fashion.

Player List
1. @Ryomyr -checked in
2. @Rcomer727 -checked in Mr. Hennessey/Townie
3. @Rockbert -checked in Violet Valentine/Townie
4. @Madagascarter -checked in Richie Hartman/Townie
5. @2ofclubs -checked in Hubie's Mom/Serial Killer
6. @pygmyhippo277 -checked in Walter Lambert/Townie
7. @Tennesseelogman -checked in Mr. Landolfa/Bully
8. @ThickTalon -checked in Mrs. Hennessey/Bully
9. @Bluegoetz -checked in
10. @notoriouspat -checked in Tommy/Townie
11. @KC321 -checked in

When everyone has checked in and the game begins, I will create any necessary group chats.

Game dynamics will be revealed throughout the game during commercial breaks at Radio WTCH Salem by the silky smooth voice of DJ Aurora.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i acknowledge that i have gotten my role - but i certainly do not understand it or the game mechanics yet - but i will ask questions in PM or wait for more revelation here in the forum
good luck all (well almost all)

Cryptography, and all the similar stuff, are not allowed.
- wow - that pretty much leaves 2oc and his babble out of the game :)
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Happy Halloween all! I have received my role and understand it. To a frightfully good time! :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
notoriouspat
Can we PM yet?

Just with me in your original Role PM thread I sent out, but not with each other until everyone checks in here and I announce the actual start of the game.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
KC321 wrote:
I started sending PMs, and unfortunately included the wrong Mod (Hoodlum) please disregard those messages.
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
waiting on pyg and mada - they were both active today

Also clubs. I have sent them all reminder messages.