Mafia Game Thread
  • 180 posts
  • Page 9 of 12
Tennesseelogman wrote:
# lynch rc
i actually have it narrowed down to rc or blue - if rc flips town then we have our man. blue will get one more kill which will likely be me but i think town still wins.
Live long and prosper
Rcomer727 wrote:
Whoa. This is not my strategy at all. I'm always out during weekends and have been busy the past few days. Yes I have been on for my active games but that's it
KC321 wrote:
Could be 3 bullies. I am 1oo% town and know my buddy. Its essentially a 50/50 shot with Ryo. If he's town we go all in or TLM
Rcomer727 wrote:
Is there any reasoning aside from me being quiet? Lol, if that's it then I have learned my lesson
notoriouspat wrote:
@ RC Reasoning comes from investigations, DMs, and a little chance. I could be wrong...sure, but I've messed up too many times this game with a no vote. Hoping those spoiler threads everyone always sends aren't falsified lol
Tennesseelogman wrote:
1st i think we have won :)
2nd if we have not yet won - i think blue is too smart to kill me = it will be on of the other 3 because he thinks he can get a lynch vote on me tomorrow and still win the game.
but now that i have said that he might come back and decide to kill me by running a double blind reverse bluff.
Live long and prosper
Rcomer727 wrote:
Well it's your funeral. Or mine I guess, but also yours. All good. Of it stays the same, good luck townies.

#lynch blue
Ryomyr wrote:
KC321
Could be 3 bullies. I am 1oo% town and know my buddy. Its essentially a 50/50 shot with Ryo. If he's town we go all in or TLM

It isn't 50/50! I am town! I think we've got this one!

Ryomyr is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
well ely got tied up working on the ultra light airplane he is building but did tell me the results while i was visiting him and asked me to forward them to you.

npat, ryo, kc, and rc were all killed by bluegoetz (aka Ronald McDonald) who was the creepy old neighbor across the street from Hubie. blue had poisoned all the candy he was giving out in hopes of killing Hubie. he had no regard for anyone else that might chomp down on one of the whoppers he had laced w peanut oil knowing that Hubie was allergic. How unfortunate that the aforementioned foursome of trick or treaters that came by were also allergic to peanuts and were also glutinous little rascals and took and ate a double handful of whoppers and died on the spot.
Then along came Hubie aka Tennesseelogman - being the fine upstanding, loved by all who are not brainless, well mannered, highly intelligent, cute as a button individual that he is = he promptly stuffed a handful of shrimp (which he happened to have w him) into the wide open pie hole of bluegoetz who by the way is allergic to seafood. Bluegoetz, dressed as the hamburger king of America swelled up like an overinflated blow up bouncy ball pit and died with a fake grin painted on his face. End of story, end of Ronald, end of game. = the winner is Tennesseelogman and all who were in support of him

gg all
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Sorry, internet issues. I will have to update later. Phase ended at regular scheduled time but this will be considered a 'break' phase and the next one will begin tonight at the normal time.

You can still talk here and in your PM's as normal.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."