Mafia Game Thread
  • 180 posts
  • Page 3 of 12
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so i guess it is day 1 now
can we talk ?
can we vote?
nothing really to go on here but let's see if mada is active enough to defend himself =
# lynch mada
Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
its very quiet, but there are not too many of us, and the game start has been staggered.

#no vote
Rockbert wrote:
also going with #No Vote for now.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
my lynch vote is consistent w almost every other game. w so little other info flowing, it may be the best way to gather info - which is the only way for us town to win. yes, we would be shooting in the dark but the mafia (if there is a mafia) will not be.
with only 11 players = is there a mafia and if so how many in it?
would there be only various levels of ghouls and goblins (neutrals)
ely seemed to put a lot of thought into the game such that when someone dropped out = he had to rewrite that role or roles to keep the balance or give certain players extra abilities to allow his game to play out the way he wanted.
i suspect that everyone has an ability otherwise ely could have just dropped that character
does anyone want to claim plain vanilla town?
with very little forum posts - how do we expect to gather info unless many are hoping to get info today from the use of their abilities

speak up - don't be shy :)
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Hey, I'm active enough to defend myself of course. Just spending most of my time figuring out the laws of gravity in alternate universes
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Ryomyr wrote:
Madagascarter
Hey, I'm active enough to defend myself of course. Just spending most of my time figuring out the laws of gravity in alternate universes

Are you majoring in Hypothetical Astrophysics?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
deadline
so the lynch vote count was
npat - 1 - tenn
no lynch - 0
not voting - 10 - 2oc, blue. rock, ryo, rc, mada, pyg, thick, npat, kc = since we decided last game or 2 that no vote is the same as not voting or abstaining which is different than no lynch

therefore = npat was lynched - am i wrong?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Logical TLM but it is up to the Moderator who is always right.
It is officially Halloween per server clock !
Slow moving and I have unanswered questions.
Is Hubie a character or just a theme/title?
No Aurora report, so we can not rightly submit a valid lynch vote.
We were called 'freaky ghosts and ghouls ' then 'witches and warlocks' and told of Bullies (always up to no good) among good town folk. Do the bullies know each other from the start?  
Is there 2 or 3 or 4 faction?  6x5 or 4x4x3 6x3x2... or 3x3x3x2...
???s
WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
that was not specified this game. my intention was a no lynch since we know little and no one is talking. I just followed the previous vote wording by accident.
elysium5 wrote:
Phase 1 is over.

"This is DJ Aurora sending out a Halloween warning. Things are starting to get a little freaky deaky in Salem tonight. It looks like we had a Serial Killer on the loose who was targeting some of the town Bullies, but things did not turn out so well for the aspiring killer. I don't know about you, but I'd be sticking close to my friends and watch out for those bullies. They have clearly taken the trick part of Halloween too far and turned it into something much more sinister, and deadly."

Salem's own ksal4 News Reporter Tracy Phillips has more:
"There has apparently been a murder in the town of Salem tonight. Hubie's Mom, aka 2ofclubs, was found dead in the house. When Sgt. Steve Downey and Sgt. Blake arrived on the scene, they also discovered ThickTalon, aka Mrs. Hennessey, tied to a stake in the back yard. It looks like Hubie's Mom was looking to take revenge on the town bullies for the years of abuse they put her poor boy Hubie through. Unfortunately, Officer Downey could find no reason to hold her so she was untied and released."

From the Salem police blotter:
Murdered
Hubie's Mom's profile:
Welcome, 2ofclubs, You are Hubie's Mom

You are a Serial Killer

You are tired of those relentless bullies constantly playing tricks on your dear sweet boy, Hubie, and you have decided to take your revenge this Halloween!

Abilities
1. You can capture a player each phase.

-If they are town, you will set them free right away but they will remain missing for the duration of the next phase until they are found by the town folk and therefore will not be able to communicate with anyone until they are found.

-If they are mafia, you will tie them to a stake in your back yard.

2. You can vote to lynch.

Win Clause
If you are able to capture all Bullies/Remaining Bullies, the town will be notified and they will have 1 phase to try and lynch you. If they fail, you win.

Lynch count:

#notoriouspat- 1 vote: Tennesseelogman
#No Vote/Lynch- 4 votes: 2ofclubs, Bluegoetz, Rockbert, Ryomyr

Did not vote: Rcomer727, Madagascarter, pygmyhippo277, ThickTalon, notoriouspat, KC321

Nobody was Lynched

Phase 2 has begun.

You may all now vote to lynch. Voting must be made in this public forum.

If you have any actions, get them in using your Role PM.

Phase 2 will end and phase 3 will begin at 02:00 server time.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
there appears to be town, mafia, and neutral (serial killer)
thick was found tied to a stake = therefore thick is mafia (otherwise she would have
been set free right away
# lynch thick
Live long and prosper