Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 24 of 24
Ryomyr wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Great game, Tennessee!! Very fun set up and I love the little tweaks you tried!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Ryomyr wrote:  Posted: 25 minutes ago 
Post #346
Great game, Tennessee!! Very fun set up and I love the little tweaks you tried!
the new tweaks i tried were =
1 - observers - seemed to work better on regular players too busy to play rather than interested new players
2 - back to back days instead of phases to speed up the game
3- a neutral whose sole purpose and win clause was to keep balance in the game - something the moderator is often tempted to do

and the seldom used tweaks were =
4 - the dead can talk and still be somewhat involved
5 - multiple inspectors but still restricted to 1/day from the townies - this was a disadvantage to the mafia in that usually if mafia can find and kill the inspector = they can eliminate a big threat but not so here. normally if you are the inspector - you have trouble reporting your finding since it will get you killed.
6 - players had to pick abilities on day 0 = this let me know who was still interested in playing even if they signed up 2 week earlier
7 - players could be converted to a different faction
8 - all players had a special ability and got to pick their own
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
some of the behind the scenes way players got stunned were = a vulcan nerve pinch, stuck in the turbolift, stuck in the transporter - - and some ways people were going to die were on an away mission, in the shuttlecraft, baryon sweep, hirogen hunters, warp coil accident
Live long and prosper
MacEohaid wrote:
What I want to know is why did 2oC send me this message from the region beyond. Please explaine 2oC.

"ELY PLAYED us. Notor Rcom Mac starfleet , abs? Many SF PM groups. Abs gave Federation to Ely - accident?"
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
What I want to know is why did 2oC send me this message from the region beyond. Please explaine 2oC.

"ELY PLAYED us. Notor Rcom Mac starfleet , abs? Many SF PM groups. Abs gave Federation to Ely - accident?"
based on Thick saying it, Ely stumbled with Frederation test, Abs whent silent , Abs gave the hint on Federation to Ely and El wanted to communicate with just me not others like Notor and Rcomy.  I can make mistakes and mis read actions.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
I did out 2 of the Bad 1st though. Played honest and trusted.
with out deception
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
MacEohaid

based on Thick saying it, Ely stumbled with Frederation test, Abs whent silent , Abs gave the hint on Federation to Ely and El wanted to communicate with just me not others like Notor and Rcomy.  I can make mistakes and mis read actions.

Makes sense. Thanks fo rthe explanation. Good playing. You were a threat to the Borg and was a sacrifice for the Starfleet.
ThickTalon wrote:
jkl3699
GG everyone and thanks Tenn! That was a fun game

just for the Record......JKL was mafia!!!:)
ThickTalon wrote:
Sorry to E5 on putting you incorrectly out there.

I figured that since you and Abs were both still around that we (Clubs (dead), noto (dead), KC (dead), Me (dead)) were played, Good job to E5 for organizing behind the scenes. 

Nice shot PYG!

Thanks Tenn for the game, I enjoy good stories that we can use in our communications.

Abs wrote:
GG guys! Was a complex one but amazing story Ten!

Rcomer727 wrote:
2ofclubs
MacEohaid

Thankfully ely defended quite well against this allegation. It ALMOST turned the tide as I was nearly going to switch my vote to jkl and inspect ely. Although I think with pygs killshot it may not have mattered
MacEohaid wrote:
Rcomer727
2ofclubs
MacEohaid

Thankfully ely defended quite well against this allegation. It ALMOST turned the tide as I was nearly going to switch my vote to jkl and inspect ely. Although I think with pygs killshot it may not have mattered

Yes he did, he even persuaded me to get under his command after the tsunami of PMs. 

Here is what I wrote him near the end of the game:MacEohaid said:
12 Sep 2022, 02:10
Okay, Ely, I give, your avalanch of posts overwhelmed me and the fact that you and rock both voted off Hooboy who was the Borg shows me that 2oC must be nuts when he wrote his PM from the beyond. I am Starfleet and am a Vulcan. I can send my PM from TLM to prove it. I am on board even if I am being played as 2oC said. I am in a strait betwixt two paths and find that I must follow you to survive. I am now surrendered to you and Rock unless there is very compelling evidence to overwhelm me otherwise. Let's kill the rest of the Borg.