Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 21 of 24
jkl3699 wrote:
elysium5
So jkl is in fact The Borg Queen.
I am not the Borg queen
jkl3699 wrote:
All players are nameless, players do not have names. I am neither Borg nor Borg Queen
BadKarma wrote:
periwinkle
Wow ....that was some major conversations!

Why even bother with PMs?

Lol
Buen Camino!
BadKarma wrote:
elysium5
periwinkle
Wow ....that was some major conversations!
Yeah, as you can see, I had a little trouble trying to put everything in spoilers, probably because of the volume, but at least it is all out.

S’pose you’ll know why I won’t ever PM you in future games. Just sayin’

LOL
Buen Camino!
BadKarma wrote:
Whatever happened to Thick’s cliffhanger declaring he knew (from the dead) who the Borg queen was?

Can’t find a followup to his original death message
Buen Camino!
Rockbert wrote:
He said it was someone who was a "master manipulator" and there are only a few names I would attribute that title to and one of them is proven Starfleet, so that leaves only (in my estimation, and I could be wrong) Abs or Jkl. Though I lean more toward Abs because he has been mafia more times than Jkl has. We were way off on Hooboy, so kudos to the Borg Queen for managing that. I don't know how we were so wrong but Mac was right about that part. He's wrong on me and Elysium but he was right about Hooboy and that hurts us. I think we need to look at Abs, he's the one to me that fits that profile of a master manipulator. If someone can do a investigation on him and let us know the results, either in the forum or by PM.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Ugh, I forgot that Hooboy ended up being assimilated as Borg. But we know he did start out as Starfleet, which means to me that the people who Tennessee said were "Immediately assimilated by the queen" must have started the game as Borg.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
jkl3699
All players are nameless, players do not have names. I am neither Borg nor Borg Queen

Ok, jkl, I believe you. You are not the Queen but you are definitely Borg. We will deal with you next.

Abs is likely the master manipulator and Queen.

I am going to vote Abs.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

This is curious. I hadn't even considered that Data could be in play, that could change everything. It seems there are two factions, Borg and Starfleet, however, we have troubling deaths with evidence of Klingons, Romulans and now possibly Data among others. So that means there is a neutral faction? What is their win clause? We have all this attention to taking out the Borg and the Borg are assimilating people left and right and there's seemingly another faction doing whatever the heck they want. We need all hands on deck here.
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
There very well could be a Neutral out there and you are right, that highlighted section certainly seems to indicate that.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
We haven't heard a peep from Abs since September 9th, or page 15 of these posts. Yet, he has been actively on the site as recently as yesterday at 19:30 server time. He's been pretty quiet as Starfleet have been dying.
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
MY. 2. STARFLEET. CHATS. ALL. DEAD. BUT. E5. AND. ABS..........E5. STILL. TALKING. IN. CHAT.........ABS. SILENT........BOTH MASTERS.......$ONE5