Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 15 of 24
Rockbert wrote:
Thick is likely being melodramatic there but I don't like to rule out anything just yet.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Hmmm I’m starfleet, have not been assimilated, I already used my ability and it failed.
Eat my dust.
notoriouspat wrote:
So just to confirm, Made was not mafia until he was assimilated by a Borg queen which then made him mafia? Y'all Startrek is confusing lol
Ryomyr wrote:
elysium5
Time to hear from the new boy, hooboy.

Based on voting and Mada's immediate assimilation, I believe hooboy is The Borg.

I willing to go with this. I am not reading thoroughly. PM me if I am missing anything.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote results are
hooboy - 5 - ely, rc, ryo, kc, rock
kc - 1 - jkl
blue - 1 - mac
did not vote - 3 - pyg, mac, hooboy
dead = can not vote - 6 - 2oc, thick, mada, blue, notor, dream

after application of abilities = dream was lynched

Tennesseelogman said: to dream
05 Sep 2022, 22:01
Your faction is Starfleet and your species is Cardassian
Your win condition is to eliminate all players who are not in your faction

dream picked the ability of telepathy

more news - a gruesome sight has been discovered. while inspecting the warp coils, Scotty found the mangled corpse of a Borg drone with it's face missing. autopsy shows that somebody had fired a phaser set to kill at point blank range directly at the Borg's face, but there were no signs of a struggle. it was determined that the only way this could have happened is that either the assailant was cloaked at the time of the attack or that this drone was shot while in the regeneration chamber. who or what would be capable of such an act? further DNA testing on the body found it to originally have been Betazoid , male, and had been assimilated only 4 days ago - it is Bluegoetz.

Tennesseelogman said: to blue
05 Sep 2022, 22:00
You started the game as Betazoid but were immediately assimilated by the Borg queen. Your designation is Five of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix Zero-One. You now have a Borg interlink node that allows you to communicate with the other Borg on the Starship Enterprise that you have managed to board. Several members of your borg sub-group were blown out into space when the cargo bay was decompressed. To aid you in the take over of the ship, you are able to acquire 2 abilities/items from the same set of 4 as before but the 2 must be different.
your win condition is to kill or assimilate all non-borg.

blue - your spirit will remain on the ship floating around trying to communicate with the living by way of 20 word statements.

blue picked the ability to take over the ship and a phaser as his abilities

more news - a starfleet communicator was found and taken to be analzied. it turned out the owner was vaporized by a romulan disruptor. further inspection showed slight traces of Klingon DNA which could only be 2 people. a search was done and one of them was found so therefore it had to be notor.

Tennesseelogman said: to notor
05 Sep 2022, 22:00
Your faction is Starfleet and your species is Klingon
Your win condition is to eliminate all players who are not in your faction
He picked telepathy as his ability
notor - your spirit will remain on the ship floating around trying to communicate with the living by way of 20 word statements.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think all votes were counted and requests have been processed
if i missed yours - please let me know asap

it is now day 5
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Wow. People are dying fast in this one. 1 more Borg and 2 more Starfleet. When a person is "immediately assimilated by the borg Queen does that mean they were assimilated before the game started or after? If it's after then this is going to end quick
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i missed rock's vote on hooboy and corrected the above post - the results are still the same
votes from blue and dream did not count since they were killed before the vote
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Tennessee, can you clarify if someone starts the game as borg when they are "immediately " assimilated by the queen or do they start the game as Starfleet and then get assimilated as the game is going?

Maybe it just seems like a lot are being assimilated because of the overall pace of this game. Maybe I'm off
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Wow...seems like the application of abilities is proving to be the only way to get people lynched or killed. Voting doesn't seem to make a difference here.
Bluegoetz wrote:
To those who killed me-You stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herders.

May the force be with you!
2ofclubs wrote:
Clubs had shield - was vote killed by? I know culprits.
Ensin you have PM and know what to do. Engage!
WRKD4IT