Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 18 of 24
elysium5 wrote:
If any Starfleet whom I have not previously been in contact with wish to participate in the final destruction of The Borg, please PM me.

I will be making all of my logs public in case I do not survive the phase so Starfleet can be sure to win the game.

As a Bajoran, I have faced persecution and I have risen to fight my oppressors and also as both a proud Bajoran and a proud member of Starfleet, I will die to ensure that freedom wins and the Evil that is The Borg will finally be destroyed and will no longer be a threat to our right to exist as individuals.

The Borg, it's on. You have been served!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU-IynCHcE8
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
According to Tenn's Ferengi rules of acquisition;

#33 It never hurts to suck up to the boss.
#62 The riskier the road, the greater the profit.
#74 Knowledge equals profit.
#109 Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.

and most importantly

#112 Never have sex with the boss' sister.

but seriously and most importantly

#208 Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Nice clip, 2ofclubs.

I welcome any and all communication from Starfleet before I implement the Omega Directive.
MacEohaid wrote:
There is no rational in all of the jibberish found in your chats. I don't wear shorts, so how can I change them?
You sound like a vulcan on chocolate.
Please just unload already. I will be going offline again soon. Vulcans also sleep as do the humans.
elysium5 wrote:
Attention all Starfleet, this is a classic Kobayashi Maru.

We have been put in a non-win situation with The Borg by Tenn but I have re-written the rules and have come up with a way to win an unwinnable game. Get on board or die. We need to defeat The Borg and I am willing to be the sacrifice if need be. Those are your options, so we will either die or we will live long and prosper!
MacEohaid wrote:
elysium5

We have been put in a non-win situation with The Borg by Tenn but I have re-written the rules and have come up with a way to win an unwinnable game. Get on board or die. We need to defeat The Borg and I am willing to be the sacrifice if need be. Those are your options, so we will either die or we will live long and prosper!

What are the new rules? 
How do you suggest you sacrifice yourself?
elysium5 wrote:
MacEohaid
elysium5

What are the new rules? 
How do you suggest you sacrifice yourself?

I am clearly sacrificing myself for the benefit of Starfleet. That should be obvious to all Starfleet.

Get on board or get as 2ofclubs would say and get floated!
elysium5 wrote:
You won't respond to me in our PM, Mac, even after I offered a way to try and confirm identities and instead you try to continue your attacks in the public forums, so I believe that you are The Borg or are so very misguided that you don't know how to get yourself out of this situation.

I really don't care which but if you continue to be anti-Starfleet, you will not live long and prosper.
elysium5 wrote:
And you are offline again, Mac! It is not really a good look for you;)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it is what we Starfleet call a joke.
Something The Borg would have trouble understanding.
"The Borg, party poopers of the galaxy" - The Doctor
Live long and prosper
periwinkle wrote:
elysium5
On the outside looking in? Just and observer? periwinkle is Q ;)

Maybe ;)
Rockbert wrote:
elysium5
Rockbert
I believe Mac is likely Starfleet, but I think he is too paranoid and not seeing the clearer picture. He's putting a lot of weight into the least understandable person in mafia, Clubs. (No offense Clubs)
g>[/b]

I think I speak for 2ofclubs when I say, "Yes, no offense taken no, yes."

An accurate accounting of Clubs. :)

just getting on and catching up
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

not to muddy the already unclear waters further, but has anyone else found this passage a bit concerning? Also, how is it that the last two lynch votes where one person received the bulk of the votes and yet was not lynched? Whoever lynched Clubs did so invisibly, so they were cloaked. Only two races that I know of use cloaking devices and that's Romulans and Klingons.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.