Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 19 of 24
Rockbert wrote:
Hooboy escaped the second lynch, the first killing Clubs instead of Mada. Both of them were lynched with secret, invisible or cloaked votes.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Ryomyr wrote:
I am going with Hooboy again. It is always fishy when players can escape being voted by a majority.
elysium5 wrote:
I am taking over the ship.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx0xOgFDXFg

The captains log can now be viewed by everyone. May it contibute to a Starfleet victory!

To: elysium5
Spoiler (click to show)

To: ThickTalon, Tennesseelogman
Spoiler (click to show)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
I just spent an hour copy and pasting trying to put it all in one message. I guess that failed.

Above are the first 2 anyway. I'll post the rest one at a time.

To: Tennesseelogman, Rcomer727
Spoiler (click to show)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:

To: elysium5, Tennesseelogman
Spoiler (click to show)
elysium5 wrote:

Spoiler (click to show)
elysium5 wrote:

To: ThickTalon, Tennesseelogman, 2ofclubs, Abs

Page 1
Spoiler (click to show)
elysium5 wrote:

Page 2
Spoiler (click to show)
elysium5 wrote:

Page 3
Spoiler (click to show)
elysium5 wrote:

Page 4
Spoiler (click to show)
To: ThickTalon, Tennesseelogman

2ofclubs said:
06 Sep 2022, 14:42
I owe you.
I am Federation Star Fleet non human with shields up next phase. That's shields not evil cloaking. ♧♧
ThickTalon said:
06 Sep 2022, 18:14
You don't owe me.

I am not quite sure with this 3 rounds of kill silence here.

I could be any of the species .

The roles are very vague so telling me you are human does nothing for me, telling me you Federation Star Fleet however does give me an idea that you are probably not telling me everything.
ThickTalon said:
06 Sep 2022, 18:19
your most recent posts seem to suggest your "prime Objective" is borg ... not "hu.an" as you so like to place clues in all your posts.
ThickTalon said:
06 Sep 2022, 18:21
and to be honest.. regardless.....at this stage. It doesn't matter what you are as anyone can be recruited to join any faction.

So we should use our game skills and join each other.....even if now we are not of the same faction.

in other words......your assimilation of me may need to be 7 of 9'ed to the reverse order.
2ofclubs said:
06 Sep 2022, 18:56
I am not Borg (no assimilation or assimilating) or a droid. I am a non human species member of Star Fleet. I have told you all accept my species. You can check off Vulcan, Klingon and Ramulon. I know this is not typical 2oc but trying different approach.
ThickTalon said:
06 Sep 2022, 19:01
again. I don't think it matters at this point who you are just that I need to survive through the first 3 rounds. i don't need any random shots fired at me. so if you have that ability, shoot elsewhere and maybe we can join each other on the other side of day 3.
ThickTalon said:
06 Sep 2022, 19:57
So I am starting to gather that there is not good or bad. Only survival. how shall the 2 of us survive?
2ofclubs said:
06 Sep 2022, 21:24
I don't expect to survive. But going to hope for the best and 3 additional bars of kriptonite. LOL wrong series.
I also believe there are more than 2 factions.
2ofclubs said:
07 Sep 2022, 15:06
Visiting hours in sick bay!
Here is my share I have with another claimed star fleet.

2ofclubs said:
07 Sep 2022, 13:40
Ok i could have said Directive.
The Prime Directive (officially Starfleet Order 1) is a prohibition on interference with the other cultures and civilizations representatives of Starfleet encounter in their exploration of the universe. The Q has similar Directive. Note; some species have abilities like Q, Betazoid etc
YES I am star fleet but not human. I am not saying I have special ability.

We may have 3 star fleet.
I only have 3 PMs going. Really slow movement.
ThickTalon said:
07 Sep 2022, 15:36
Damn it Clubs........

Sick bay visitation hours are for those that don't manipulate the narrative:P

I will say it again we should be on the same side regardless.....so if you are playing a game and pretending to be StarFleet or even if we are Klingons we need to be on the same side. garnering support from good players converting to the "good side" is my Prime Directive, on my own i might add. I have no special ability. only that I am not in the mood to kill people. but I can look into others roles.
2ofclubs said:
07 Sep 2022, 16:10
Ok I am NOT manipulating narrative. Betazoid should be the only one to look into others as a species ability.
I have 1 other claiming Human Federation. Just cant find other starfleet of any species to band. With nothing to prove or dis prove claims.
Worf (klingon) is Federation in next generation but klingons are bad in 1st generation. ? .
Has anyone claim captain kirk to you (i know names werent assigned).

With Hood and Anax not playing and Ten as mod. I am probably Ely, Ryo, Blue and Jkl primary target based on their past games and play.
Mac is dangerous.

2ofclubs said:
07 Sep 2022, 16:35
I got this PM from someone "So we could be in the same faction but we know we are not the same species. So I could be Captain Kirk and you could be Klingon or Vulcan? It would be cool if we were in the same faction!"

I will 110% HARD Claim Federation.  Besides the xxxx out I made 2 changes. If you can correct or tell me what they are we can move forward as same faction or even as differing factions collaborating.

Tennesseelogman said:
04 Sep 2022, 12:52
role assignments coming out after you purchase your ability

2ofclubs said:
04 Sep 2022, 13:36
xxxxx

Tennesseelogman said:
04 Sep 2022, 13:41
acknowledged

Tennesseelogman said:
05 Sep 2022, 22:00
Your faction is Star Fleet Federation and your species is XXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is your win condition.
ThickTalon said:
07 Sep 2022, 16:59
well since you owe me,

we need to have a gentleman's agreement that we will not attack each other and that we will not out each other to our factions. you and I are not on the same side.

But again you can be if you convert to my faction, to which at this time I will not reveal. I do not feel you are being honest with your copy and paste above.

No Death, only unity in thinking across the universe.
2ofclubs said:
07 Sep 2022, 17:20
I am being honest. You can not correct my Federation changes. I am willing to be converted. I won't/cant attck you. I wont out you for my team but will for my survival or later when game is at that stage.
It could be interesting converting while having Fed inside info.
Do you know others of your team?
ThickTalon said:
07 Sep 2022, 17:22
you are not Starfleet.

2ofclubs said:
07 Sep 2022, 17:32
Yes I am and have been confirmed with another who could correct my copy and paste. I don't know why you can't believe me. I told you straight up what my test were and intentions.
ThickTalon said:
07 Sep 2022, 17:35
The problem is you would need more than 2 corrections on your copy and paste for you to be Starfleet.
2ofclubs said:
07 Sep 2022, 17:49
I have 3 in there. Maybe 4 depending how you view it.
My other Starfleet player caught them. So I know we are both star fleet federation.

Are you only able to convert starfleet and reluctant on converting me?
ThickTalon said:
07 Sep 2022, 17:53
Federation is a larger group.

Starfleet is just that Starfleet.

So again I feel you and I are not of the same faction. however if you can turn over the other persons name I can start to piece together the rest of Starfleet.

I cannot divulge yet on converting only trying to find those that are willing to stick it out. I stand by what I said. I have no reason or call to attack you in any fashion. I will stay out of your way, I am only here to survive and bring exploration to the uncharted corners of the universe.
2ofclubs said:
07 Sep 2022, 18:08
Yes I used the SF vs Federation as part of my test on confirming real Starfleet.
I don't think it's a good idea to give up SF just like I can't give you up.
I am not attacking you. I alsoget the sense you can't attack.
ThickTalon said:
07 Sep 2022, 18:53
Attack was not my request for ability.

My ability if shared with others, only one can be performed per phase, so it will be random. If others have my ability
2ofclubs said:
07 Sep 2022, 19:02
Don't waste your looking into role on me. Thats my 1st Olive branch. I suggest a quiet player like Ely or jkl or the always town guy LOL.
ThickTalon said:
08 Sep 2022, 01:36
So did you get anything with your first day ability?
2ofclubs said:
08 Sep 2022, 02:00
Remember i am going for extra kryptonite bars. Plus we don't find out until D4 anyway.
ThickTalon said:
08 Sep 2022, 02:05
Well looks like we need to trust each other.

I have the inspect ability. I tried to inspect E5 but too many other "Sherlock Holmes " decided to work yesterday so my inspection was blocked.

E5 reached out as it seems he is trying to put together Starfleet and even if there is a mole they will be flushed out. I was inclined to cooperate so we exchanged roles from Tenn. Trust me yet?

I can't believe I trust you:)[/spoiler]
more with clubs

Spoiler (click to show)

with E5:

Spoiler (click to show)

more with E5

Spoiler (click to show)

more from E5

Spoiler (click to show)

ThickTalon said:
08 Sep 2022, 18:02
Sorry for the blast but all my communication through PM is in this thread.

i do not have any other conversations going at this time. I will start to reach out to others.

what are you all telling others when they ask you if you have open conversations going in the beginning?

ThickTalon said:
08 Sep 2022, 18:05
Abs said:
08 Sep 2022, 17:51
The Queen has died! Such big news as a Brit!

I bet, she has been a stable for a LONG time. condolences

ThickTalon said:
08 Sep 2022, 18:08
ThickTalon said:
08 Sep 2022, 18:06
#EXPEL Madagascarter

So for the record, I am on board with everthing we are doing. 

Does anyone think that we should keep our "union" a secret? do we want all to see the show of force?

2ofclubs said:
08 Sep 2022, 18:09
I don't tell them about our group or quantity. Dont want mafia to know how organized we are.
here is my early post of new PMs. I using the thread post right now until someone reaches out to me.
See this post in this this thread
2ofclubs said:
08 Sep 2022, 16:25
Here are my latest chats
Rcom
Spoiler (click to show)
Abs and Not
Spoiler (click to show)

ThickTalon said:
08 Sep 2022, 18:12
2ofclubs said:
08 Sep 2022, 18:09
I don't tell them about our group or quantity. Dont want mafia to know how organized we are.
here is my early post of new PMs. I using the thread post right now until someone reaches out to me.
See this post in this this thread
2ofclubs said:
08 Sep 2022, 16:25
Here are my latest chats
Rcom
Spoiler (click to show)
Abs and Not
Spoiler (click to show)

I understand. My concern is that if we all vote the same everytime we may show that we are organized. So we need to try to wagon people on whomever we vote for so we are not the only 4 voting for said person.

2ofclubs said:
08 Sep 2022, 18:22
Yes but if we state in Game thread are intended vote i.e "I can't believe I agree w/ clubs, going to vote Mada with the right to change my vote as needed"  some thing to that effect they may not see we are connected.
I voted Mada 1st so then the 3rd vote can simply be " I will join the band wagon" etc.....

Spoiler (click to show)

2ofclubs said:
08 Sep 2022, 20:27
Blue is not SF !
Spoiler (click to show)
I will let Rcom and Noto know in other thread.

2ofclubs said:
08 Sep 2022, 21:18
He is Ramulon

2ofclubs said:
08 Sep 2022, 21:35
 MADA IS NOT STARFLEET

2ofclubs said:
08 Sep 2022, 21:21
Send me your Role PM and I will verify it !
Madagascarter said:
08 Sep 2022, 21:26
Your faction is Starfleet Federation and your species is Vulcan
Your win condition is to eliminate all players who are not in your faction

That is what I am initially willing to commit. If there is a leak now we will know who it’s from
2ofclubs said:
08 Sep 2022, 21:33
That's not it. GG

ThickTalon said:
09 Sep 2022, 00:07
Clubs putting in work

ThickTalon said:
09 Sep 2022, 00:18
I just read the forum. Bad luck clubs. What can you do behind the scenes. Within the rules? Maybe get Peri to spy for us and report to you?

Also I didn't inspect because I was thinking about saving my ability to garner more Latnium after day 3. Also.......I missed the deadline *,facepalm*

ThickTalon said:
09 Sep 2022, 00:23
Post #150 .... is Tenn saying that Mada had a kill ability and shot clubs before he was lynched?

ThickTalon said:
09 Sep 2022, 00:30
E5 do we need to look at pulling in noto and RC?

2ofclubs said:
09 Sep 2022, 00:40
Yes unite, Mole Yes, Mada xtra votes, Mac SF, 3 x 5 f
elysium5 wrote:
Something in the last post must have screwed up my original attempt as well. Oh, well, at least you can see it all now.

Couple more to go:

Spoiler (click to show)
elysium5 wrote:

To: Tennesseelogman, 2ofclubs
Spoiler (click to show)
elysium5 wrote:

To: MacEohaid, Tennesseelogman
Spoiler (click to show)
elysium5 wrote:
And lastly;

Rockbert said:
10 Sep 2022, 04:55
Hey Elysium,

Opening communication with you.

elysium5 said:
10 Sep 2022, 13:49
Hey, I'm only on for a few minutes before I have to head out. I won't be back on before the deadline. I haven't been very active because I've had outside commitments for the past to days and unfortunately today as well. After that, I'm pretty open for a few days.

Unfortunately, I don't have much to offer. I've barely talked to anyone and am basically going off of the forum chats.

Rockbert said:
10 Sep 2022, 15:06
Thanks for replying Elysium. I don't have much to offer either at the moment. Am still trying to piece things together myself and not sure who to trust.

Rockbert said:
10 Sep 2022, 22:27
Do you have the ability to take over the ship? If so, we need that to get the votes to kill Hooboy, who I am starting to think.is the Borg queen

elysium5 said:
11 Sep 2022, 00:08
I'm almost positive hooboy is the Borg Queen or at the very least Borg.

I also used my purchased ability on someone already but I am hesitant to tell you who it is as I don't know your faction.

I started this game going into my busy weekend. It is all free and clear for me for the next few days but I'm sure everyone has pretty much all grouped up by now and I'm out in the cold again with no one to talk to...

Rockbert said:
11 Sep 2022, 01:19
I know you are Starfleet and so am I. I don't want you to tell me anything if you don't feel comfortable, but I want the Borg Queen dead as you do, so I am in on lynching Hooboy. The problem is, he has escaped lynches so far and it seems that someone is able to lynch invisibly, which I think speaks to a Romulan or Klingon threat as well.

elysium5 said:
11 Sep 2022, 01:26
Two questions, One, how do you know I am Starfleet and Two, what is your take on Mac? I just opened up a chat with him.

Rockbert said:
11 Sep 2022, 01:30
because I investigated you.

I think he may be with Hooboy as you mentioned in the forum. Either that or he's just channeling his inner Anaxagore as he is threatening me.

elysium5 said:
11 Sep 2022, 01:32
Aha, I see that in the forums now.

Ok, so are you Starfleet?

And agreed 1005 on hoo and Mac. I was actually just about to post that very thing.

Rockbert said:
11 Sep 2022, 01:39
I am Starfleet.

Rockbert said:
11 Sep 2022, 01:41
I wasn't trying to out you by the way, I was trying to vouch for you. I don't want Mac getting others worked up into a lather to lynch you. Sorry if you took it as me outing you. That was not my goal, I want to keep the Starfleet alive here. Mac is pushing a lot for lynching you.

elysium5 said:
11 Sep 2022, 01:45
I didn't mean it a bad way at all. I just meant it like we have our first genuinely outed and confirmed player. I have a theory but I have been reluctant to share it with anyone yet.

Rockbert said:
11 Sep 2022, 01:47
I understand. I do think Mac is probably Starfleet but is wildly paranoid and off the chain. He is putting way too much stock into some gibberish Clubs said. In my opinion.

elysium5 said:
11 Sep 2022, 01:54
Absolutely agree.

And by the way, I am very sorry you took me saying 'outing' the wrong way. Not my intent at all. In fact, I probably rushed to post it before re-reading it and seeing the tone because I was excited that now that I have lots of time over the next few days to play I also get the chance to go hard out in the forums. I have fun doing that when the game is on the line and a drastic move needs to be made.

And even if I wanted it kept a secret, which I didn't, I absolutely agree that is 100% the right move if you are playing to win and you need to shut down a potential rivals gang up.

Rockbert said:
11 Sep 2022, 01:56
no worries, no offense taken. Just wanted to make sure you didn't take it the wrong way. :) thanks for clarifying. Do you have any opinions on Ryomyr? I am of the mind he may be Starfleet but really don't know much yet.

elysium5 said:
11 Sep 2022, 02:03
Well, that is an interesting question. I know you said you are going offline but as to my theory, Have you even heard a whisper about any factions other than Starfleet and The Borg?

Rockbert said:
11 Sep 2022, 02:35
No. But the last death list Tennessee laid out mentioned Romulus technology and I think Klingon DNA right? Makes me wonder.

elysium5 said:
11 Sep 2022, 02:45
Who have you been in contact with? We might be able to co-ordinate a death blow to The Borg if we can get this sorted.

Rockbert said:
11 Sep 2022, 02:49
Ryomyr, jkl, Mac and you. Conversation with Ryo has been pretty quiet for awhile, same with Jkl but Mac is going full Anaxagore on me. Haha

elysium5 said:
11 Sep 2022, 16:00
I just woke up. What is your take on jkl? And yes, I also wondered about the Klingon thing

Rockbert said:
11 Sep 2022, 16:07
not sure on him, I go back and forth on whether he is borg or starfleet. I am concerned there is a wild card out there with these cloaked votes.

elysium5 said:
11 Sep 2022, 16:13
Well, based on The Borg designations Tenn is giving, the highest number so far is 5 of 9. That kind of implies there are/were at least 5 of them an we've only killed 2.

elysium5 said:
11 Sep 2022, 16:32
Any worries on my info dump? I would like to do it soon.

Rockbert said:
11 Sep 2022, 16:32
right. a thought I had was that there were 4-5 Borg, 2 Wild card Romulan or Klingons and the rest Starfleet. How many Starfleet have we lost now? 5?

Rockbert said:
11 Sep 2022, 16:33
Nothing that I can think of. I say go for it.

elysium5 said:
11 Sep 2022, 16:36
It's going to take a few minutes to organize it all. Working on it now.

The best part is I killed Blue (it's kind of funny how Tenn played it, actually) and if I was Borg according to Mac, why would I do that? It will either expose him as a liar or force him to acknowledge his mistake.

Rockbert said:
11 Sep 2022, 16:36
nice. well done!