Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 2 of 24
Rcomer727 wrote:
Should we inspect periwinkle? Her lack of commitment is quite suspicious :D
MacEohaid wrote:
Hi everyone! Good gaming.

Starting out I feel like I'm in "Lost In Space" rather than "Star Trek". ha ha. 

TLM has really put some work into this. Thanks TLM.
Rockbert wrote:
I am not sure, but I think we haven't started day 0 yet have we?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
clarification on the following
Upon commencement of the game, the Starship Enterprise has just become trapped in a time loop. All experiences are real but the consequences will not be realized until the end of the 3rd phase. Only then will normal time be restored and all actions and results that occurred during the 1st 3 days will be announced. I will announce deaths that occurred in the forum as soon as possible at the end of each day. I will let you know by PM any other actions that occurred that included you asap.

should read
Upon commencement of the game, the Starship Enterprise has just become trapped in a time loop. All experiences are real but the consequences will not be realized until the end of the 3rd phase. Only then will normal time be restored and all actions and results that occurred during the 1st 3 days will be announced. I will announce deaths that occurred in the forum as soon as possible at the end of each day. I will let you know by PM any other actions that occurred that included you asap. Only announcement of kill results will be delayed until after day 3. other actions can take place and the results will be given if possible. for instance - you may request a mind meld on day 3 but if you were killed on day 2 = you will get no results. if you stun somebody on day 3 = they will be stunned. if you use a force field on someone = they will be protected

What if I act on someone night 2 but they were killed night 1. Is my action wasted or consider no action earning 3 bars?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
I am not sure, but I think we haven't started day 0 yet have we?
NOPE
There is an ion storm on day -1 = all communications aboard ship have been disrupted until all players have purchased their abilities. it will announced over the ship wide intercom system when the ship is clear of the storm and Day zero begins. No actions may be taken on day zero = only discussions and questions.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Not sure how we go from day 1 to day 0. ? I just assume what was meant not the numbers.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Tennesseelogman
we have our first official observer = periwinkle
Hello everyone! :)
periwinkle wrote:
Rcomer727
Should we inspect periwinkle? Her lack of commitment is quite suspicious :D
Inspect me :) 
Abs wrote:
ok so we can all talk now according to Ten in a PM!

First thing we need to work out is how many factions there are as Ten has said it could be many!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
yes - sorry for the oversight - we are in day 0 and all forms of communication are encouraged
Live long and prosper