Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 6 of 24
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
Also I will openly say I have voted Ely to Lynch today as not heard much and always want to hear the more experienced players voices in these games!

That smells about as scummy as a statement gets. You really want me to go against my natural instincts to vote 2ofclubs and reciprocate with a vote on you instead?

I don't really think we should be lynching yet but I also won't let you get away with that illogic either.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Abs wrote:
Yes I agree, I just changed to No Lynch as I explained in the message
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
Yes I agree, I just changed to No Lynch as I explained in the message
Reciprocated.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Of course, a switch to 2ofclubs is not out of the question for me either. :)
Abs wrote:
MacEohaid
#no lynch

Mac, all lynches need to be in a message directly in a PM to Ten to be counted
Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote results are
no lynch - 4 - thick, rock, abs. ely
hooboy - 3 -blue, mada, jkl
dream - 1 - 2oc
did not vote - 9 - hooboy, dream, ryo, pyg, kc, mac, notor, rc

after application of abilities = nobody died
any kills during the day will be reported at the beginning of day 4

let me know asap if i missed your vote
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Lol, I didn’t think anyone else would actually jump on the Hooboy suggestion. I was just doing it for the lols. That was stupidly close to unlucky
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
Madagascarter
Lol, I didn’t think anyone else would actually jump on the Hooboy suggestion. I was just doing it for the lols. That was stupidly close to unlucky

Yes, it was.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think all ability requests have been answered. if i missed yours = let me know
i will now try to catch up on chats made after the deadline
it is now day 2

i have to leave for church in about an hour and should be back about 1 1/2 hours after that to answer any more questions
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Lol that's why I went 110% but like I said inspect or protect me if town or kill me if you are mafia .

On another note where is Blue and Ryo?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter

Actually it is suspiciuos!!!!
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
Hello forum. I will be waiting for the time loop to end.
Rockbert wrote:
Has anyone violated the Prime Directive yet?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.