Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 10 of 24
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2oc can still be included in any PMs but can only speak 1x/day in PM and 1x /day in the forum per guidelines in post #1
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Yes I sent the wrong role PM, but it was at 10:59 in which I realised I’d sent the wrong message, thinking I’d sent my actual role PM, lol so wasn’t able to switch in time
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think all other results are out - let me know if i missed you

also i will be traveling tomorrow for about 7 hours and will back online about 2 hours before the deadline. i am also online tonight and 1st thing in the morning

it is now day 3
Live long and prosper
MacEohaid wrote:
jkl3699
Each an every game, I say the exact same thing and someone (usually mafia) claims: "he couldn't be town for this game, he's just acting to suspiciously." All I want to say is that I am town again for the 12th time in a row. Anyone trying to cast doubt on that claim with dubious evidence is in my books as a suspected mafia member. I think we all see that the same things have happened for the past few games, please don't ignore the writing on the wall.

Is that a Freudian slip? Is it 12 or 13? Which is it. Are you still town this time or are you still talking about the 12th time?
MacEohaid is online.
jkl3699 wrote:
MacEohaid
jkl3699
Each an every game, I say the exact same thing and someone (usually mafia) claims: "he couldn't be town for this game, he's just acting to suspiciously." All I want to say is that I am town again for the 12th time in a row. Anyone trying to cast doubt on that claim with dubious evidence is in my books as a suspected mafia member. I think we all see that the same things have happened for the past few games, please don't ignore the writing on the wall.

Is that a Freudian slip? Is it 12 or 13? Which is it. Are you still town this time or are you still talking about the 12th time?
Typo due to me playing this game on my phone. I didn't want to edit the past after I noticed it
2ofclubs wrote:
GG. Captain/Admiral Christopher Pike relinquishing command of the FREDERATIONS Flagship USS Enterprise NCC-1701 to Ensign CRUSHER. Now Jadzia Dax and I are going to take a shuttle out for a float.
Yeah yeah it's more than 20 words. But Ten gave me permission, so relax.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
are you telling us you're dead Clubs or are you having an aneurysm?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
vote results are
mada - 5 - thick, abs. ely, 2oc, rc
2oc - 2 - blue, mada
rock - 2 - jkl, hooboy
did not vote - 7 - dream, ryo, pyg, kc, mac, notor, rock

after application of abilities = 2oc died
any kills during the day will be reported at the beginning of day 4

let me know asap if i missed your vote

2oc - you were put into a space suit, put into an airlock and, jettisoned into space - - you will have enough battery to last until the end of the game and just enough oxygen to breath and make your 20 word statements.

Tennesseelogman said: to 2oc
05 Sep 2022, 22:00
Your faction is Starfleet and your species is Vorta
Your win condition is to eliminate all players who are not in your faction
That line doesn't make sense??
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Okay, I guess I didn't see Tennessee's post. My bad.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
GG Clubs. Sorry to see you go, already lost a town now.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
vote results are
mada - 5 - thick, abs. ely, 2oc, rc
2oc - 2 - blue, mada
rock - 2 - jkl, hooboy
did not vote - 7 - dream, ryo, pyg, kc, mac, notor, rock

after application of abilities = 2oc died
any kills during the day will be reported at the beginning of day 4

let me know asap if i missed your vote

2oc - you were put into a space suit, put into an airlock and, jettisoned into space - - you will have enough battery to last until the end of the game and just enough oxygen to breath and make your 20 word statements.

Tennesseelogman said: to 2oc
05 Sep 2022, 22:00
Your faction is Starfleet and your species is Vorta
Your win condition is to eliminate all players who are not in your faction

I am curious to know why I was voted for, but also why people voted they way they did for Mada and Clubs. I am wondering about the make up of the mafia crew now, is it coming into view?
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
I voted for Mada because he was wagoned and he was kinda/mostly quite until the end. I may have changed my vote but I was offline until around 00:00.

Sorry Mada.

GG 2ofC - very early exit for you my trust issues pal.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i made it single 24 hour day phases with no nights primarily to avoid having most players (non-mafia type) having to wait around for 24 hours every other day. games most often start w day 0 then goes to night 1 to day 1 and so forth - therefore, normally night actions take place before day actions. the only day action is frequently the lynch vote. so - since we started w day 0 and moved past night 1 = the normal night actions will come 1st each day followed by the lynch. The sequence of events is force field then phaser and mafia kill then telepathy then ship command then lynch. in other words - if a player is lynched = any actions he requested that day will be activated first before he dies.
Live long and prosper