Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 11 of 24
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i made it single 24 hour day phases with no nights primarily to avoid having most players (non-mafia type) having to wait around for 24 hours every other day. games most often start w day 0 then goes to night 1 to day 1 and so forth - therefore, normally night actions take place before day actions. the only day action is frequently the lynch vote. so - since we started w day 0 and moved past night 1 = the normal night actions will come 1st each day followed by the lynch. The sequence of events is force field then phaser and mafia kill then telepathy then ship command then lynch. in other words - if a player is lynched = any actions he requested that day will be activated first before he dies.

So in other words Mada shot 2 of C before he was Lunched?

Also we have been talking about 2 factions it seems as though there are indeed Mafia, As Tenn mention the word above. So maybe there are 3?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
CORRECTION
i made a mistake - blue voted for hooboy not 2oc. it changes the tally but not the results.

vote results are
mada - 5 - thick, abs. ely, 2oc, rc
2oc - 1 - mada
rock - 2 - jkl, hooboy
hooboy - 1 - blue
did not vote - 7 - dream, ryo, pyg, kc, mac, notor, rock

after application of abilities = 2oc died

let me know if i missed another one
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Am I correct in assuming that the mafia can communicate and know each other in this one? I don't think that was mentioned before.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
BadKarma wrote:
periwinkle
Aw....I was looking forward to reading all your babble clubs ;)
Lol me too!
Buen Camino!
ThickTalon wrote:
Ryomyr
Who took over the ship?

Maybe you?

Commander Ryo - promoted to Captain?
Ryomyr wrote:
Mada killed a Starfleet personnel. Will Starfleet retaliate today?
ThickTalon wrote:
Mada was Voted out, so he is gone regardless after this phase. If I am not mistaken
Abs wrote:
Yes it seems someone killed 2ofC which is interesting. I completely understand why the voting pattern unfolded the way it did and it does indeed show some 90% town are confirmed town.

JKL/Rock, I want to know more about your roles as I fear you are not Starfleet
Abs wrote:
Also Tenn, if Mada result of being lynched is confirmed, why have you not said Mada is Lynched and told Us their role?
Madagascarter wrote:
Personally, I actually don’t know if I have been lynched. I’m pretty busy right now but I’ll try and work it out
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i was not trying to mislead - just another oversight on my part - i will try to use this format each day

vote results are
mada - 5 - thick, abs. ely, 2oc, rc
2oc - 1 - mada
rock - 2 - jkl, hooboy
hooboy - 1 - blue
did not vote - 7 - dream, ryo, pyg, kc, mac, notor, rock

after application of abilities = 2oc was lynched

Tennesseelogman said: to 2oc
05 Sep 2022, 22:00
Your faction is Starfleet and your species is Vorta
Your win condition is to eliminate all players who are not in your faction

2oc picked the force field as his ability
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Ryo was right, someone took over the ship and used the extra votes to lynch Clubs
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann