Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 12 of 24
jkl3699 wrote:
Abs
Yes it seems someone killed 2ofC which is interesting. I completely understand why the voting pattern unfolded the way it did and it does indeed show some 90% town are confirmed town.

JKL/Rock, I want to know more about your roles as I fear you are not Starfleet
you can PM me if you want.
jkl3699 wrote:
I think we need to look into the people who are refusing to vote each phase
Ryomyr wrote:
jkl3699

I am not opposed to that, but you would be wasting your time on me. I work for the bulk of the day phase, so it looks like I will need to cast my vote in the morning or at lunch (which is tough on certain days).

I will cast a vote now. I think someone took over the ship and killed a Starfleet personnel. I think Mada may have done this out of self-protection, but I am not sure.

Sending this and submitting my vote for today right after. 
notoriouspat wrote:
I’m in the same boat. I did not abstain on purpose and will be submitting my vote now. Not use to an everyday vote.
Rockbert wrote:
jkl3699

I went with No Lynch the first day because we didn't have hardly any information. This last one I was working and in a meeting. I keep the site up all day so I can weigh in or play turns or monitor my games but there are chunks of time I am not able to attend to the forum or my turns because I have my work computer nearby and have to answer phones.

I will be submitting a vote now.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i was not trying to mislead - just another oversight on my part - i will try to use this format each day

vote results are
mada - 5 - thick, abs. ely, 2oc, rc
2oc - 1 - mada
rock - 2 - jkl, hooboy
hooboy - 1 - blue
did not vote - 7 - dream, ryo, pyg, kc, mac, notor, rock

after application of abilities = 2oc was lynched

Tennesseelogman said: to 2oc
05 Sep 2022, 22:00
Your faction is Starfleet and your species is Vorta
Your win condition is to eliminate all players who are not in your faction

2oc picked the force field as his ability

Whoever killed Clubs used the take over the ship ability and added at least 5 votes, if it was Mada, and if it wasn't they used all 6 to overcome the 5 votes on Mada. The question is, would those votes be listed here or would they be hidden? Another thing to consider is this: is there a cloaking ability out there usable only by the mafia? if so, they could have cloaked themselves presumably to hid their votes. Mafia would be the faction to have such an ability I would think.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
Guys, I am so busy today, been out all day, playing volleyball this evening.

Anyway, I would normally hide this in PMs to but I don’t have time to work out who is most trustworthy other than Hooboy.

Right, so I am Starfleet. I have an extra ability that I could redecide my first choice of ability. I could however choose to use an ability that would allow me to receive a players entire role PM if I use my ability on that player and they had at least 2 votes on them. That is why I voted for Hooboy on a whim. But my power I choose was 4 shields so I could potentially get 4 inspects.

I reckon Hooboy might have controlled the ship maybe as I know he is Starfleet
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
MacEohaid wrote:
Mada, none of that makes sense. Why would you say Hooboy is trustworthy? You recently voted to lynch him. 
What do you mean by "receive a players entire role PM."
How can you ge 4 inspects from 4 shields?
Why do you out Starfleet. Are we certain that the other fraction knows who is in their fraction?
Ryomyr wrote:
Yeah, I voted. I voted for Mada.

Glad I made that choice at breakfast. Feeling better about it now.
ThickTalon wrote:
Mada...mada...Mada. glad my vote was for you yesterday....looks like I was not wrong
Madagascarter wrote:
Guys, sry, I was really busy today.But I’m telling the truth. I’m outing Hooboy as friendly because it WAS OBVIOUS WHO I inspected. If Hooboy wasn’t Starfleet then he would say
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand