Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 13 of 24
Madagascarter wrote:
What? I’m not outing Hooboy’s whole Role PM. I’m going to play Skull now so see you after deadline
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Mada Blue NOT Starfleet. Mada knew I was Starfleet. Honest ♣︎ this game. Extra votes lynched. FLOAT Mada. ;)
Ten is Trustworthy.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote results are
mada - 8 - ely, rc, blue, ryo, kc, notor, jkl, abs
abs - 2 - mada, hooboy
jkl - 1 - rock
did not vote -4 - dream, pyg, mac
dead = can not vote - 2 - 2oc, thick

after application of abilities = mada was lynched

Tennesseelogman said: to mada
05 Sep 2022, 22:00
You have been assimilated by the Borg.
You started the game as Vulcan but were immediately assimilated by the Borg queen. Your designation is Four of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix Zero-One. You now have a Borg interlink node that allows you to communicate with the other Borg on the Starship Enterprise that you have managed to board. Several members of your borg sub-group were blown out into space when the cargo bay was decompressed. To aid you in the take over of the ship, you are able to acquire 2 abilities/items from the same set of 4 as before but the 2 must be different.
your win condition is to kill or assimilate all non-borg.

mada - you were put into a space suit, put into an airlock and, jettisoned into space - - you will have enough battery to last until the end of the game and just enough oxygen to breath and make your 20 word statements.

mada picked the force field and a phaser as his abilities

more news - thick was found dead with a bloody Bat'leth beside him - autopsy showed he had died on day 2
thick - your spirit will remain on the ship floating around trying to communicate with the living by way of 20 word statements.

Tennesseelogman said: to thick
Your faction is Starfleet and your species is Human
Your win condition is to eliminate all players who are not in your faction
thick picked telepathy as his ability

it is now day 4
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think all ability results are out
let me know if i got your lynch vote wrong or did not address your ability request.
i will send out notices to those who did not use an ability during the 1st 3 days and you can pick another ability or bank your latinum for use later
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Tennesseelogman
vote results are
mada - 8 - ely, rc, blue, ryo, kc, notor, jkl, abs
abs - 2 - mada, hooboy
jkl - 1 - rock
did not vote -  [b]3[/b]  - dream, pyg, mac - this is the only thing is corrected
dead = can not vote - 2 - 2oc, thick

after application of abilities = mada was lynched

Tennesseelogman said: to mada
You have been assimilated by the Borg.
You started the game as Vulcan but were immediately assimilated by the Borg queen. Your designation is Four of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix Zero-One. You now have a Borg interlink node that allows you to communicate with the other Borg on the Starship Enterprise that you have managed to board. Several members of your borg sub-group were blown out into space when the cargo bay was decompressed. To aid you in the take over of the ship, you are able to acquire 2 abilities/items from the same set of 4 as before but the 2 must be different.
your win condition is to kill or assimilate all non-borg.

mada - you were put into a space suit, put into an airlock and, jettisoned into space - - you will have enough battery to last until the end of the game and just enough oxygen to breath and make your 20 word statements.

mada picked the force field and a phaser as his abilities

more news - thick was found dead with a bloody Bat'leth beside him - autopsy showed he had died on day 2
thick - your spirit will remain on the ship floating around trying to communicate with the living by way of 20 word statements.

Tennesseelogman said: to thick
Your faction is Starfleet and your species is Human
Your win condition is to eliminate all players who are not in your faction
thick picked telepathy as his ability

it is now day 4
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
2 Town (Starfleet) 1 Mafia (Borg) down. Question is how many Borg total are there? I don't think we got a count of how many town / mafia there are did we?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
my vote was purely retaliatory fyi. :) You understand.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
the Enterprise has found it's way out of the time loop in which was trapped for 3 days. normal time has been restored and all lynch results will be posted at the end of the day as needed and the results from abilities will be either posted or given by PM as appropriate
Live long and prosper
jkl3699 wrote:
Right now I don't have any leads on who to vote for. What are some of your guys' ideas?
2ofclubs wrote:
My 20 words:
Starfleet, Borg (connected) and neutrals (Ramulon) ?  Startfleet don't reveal - follow Thick & 2oC ion trail exclude death. You got this.
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
Abs, I still haven't received that PM
Abs
Yes it seems someone killed 2ofC which is interesting. I completely understand why the voting pattern unfolded the way it did and it does indeed show some 90% town are confirmed town.

JKL/Rock, I want to know more about your roles as I fear you are not Starfleet