Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 16 of 24
elysium5 wrote:
Bluegoetz
To those who killed me-You stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herders.

May the force be with you!

Fantastic Star Wars quote/reference!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
We need to vote hooboy again.

It seems like a lot of extra votes have been used in at least a couple of phases. Hopefully a mass pile-up will win this vote!

This Borg issue is turning this into a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
periwinkle wrote:
Bluegoetz
To those who killed me-You stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herders.

May the force be with you!

bahahahaha....may the force be with you!
MacEohaid wrote:
“In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see."
I am Spock from Shi'Kahr, Vulcan with the starfleet. The Borg are taking over. We will all soon perish. Humans, I am your last hope. You must believe me as I am most sincere and wish to live and prosper.

If you are Starfleet and you also want to live then there is only one choice: 
#Lynch Elysium5. He is the Borg.

This journey is almost over. 
Ely is playing all of you.

Live long and prosper.
,\\//
elysium5 wrote:
MacEohaid
I am Spock from Shi'Kahr, Vulcan with the starfleet. The Borg are taking over. We will all soon perish. Humans, I am your last hope. You must believe me as I am most sincere and wish to live and prosper.

Live long and prosper.
,\\//

Absolute Garbage with this statement. You can see my voting record and my posts just like anyone else.

This tells me a couple of things...you are either in cahoots with hooboy and one of you is The Borg Queen and the other I'll hold off on for a moment and I am going to send you a PM first.
Rockbert wrote:
I investigated Elysium and he is Starfleet.

Spoiler (click to show)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
MacEohaid

Live long and prosper.
,\\//

Rockbert
I investigated Elysium and he is Starfleet.

Spoiler (click to show)

So therefore, hooboy is The Borg and Mac is also or Mac has been manipulated completely.
elysium5 wrote:
And now that I have been outed by Rock, the real endgame begins!

"Set A Course For Earth. Maximum Warp."
Captain Picard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l21LJJWfGnY
MacEohaid wrote:
ELY PLAYED us. Notor Rcom Mac starfleet , abs? Many SF PM groups. Abs gave Federation to Ely - accident?
Rockbert wrote:
MacEohaid
ELY PLAYED us. Notor Rcom Mac starfleet , abs? Many SF PM groups. Abs gave Federation to Ely - accident?

Again, this makes little to no sense to me. I am not Borg. I am suspecting seriously that you are though.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
I believe Mac is likely Starfleet, but I think he is too paranoid and not seeing the clearer picture. He's putting a lot of weight into the least understandable person in mafia, Clubs. (No offense Clubs)
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
I have to go for a bit but will be back on to hash it out with all you lovely people soon. :)
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
Rockbert
I believe Mac is likely Starfleet, but I think he is too paranoid and not seeing the clearer picture. He's putting a lot of weight into the least understandable person in mafia, Clubs. (No offense Clubs)
g>[/b]

I think I speak for 2ofclubs when I say, "Yes, no offense taken no, yes."