Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 17 of 24
periwinkle wrote:
Rockbert
I believe Mac is likely Starfleet, but I think he is too paranoid and not seeing the clearer picture. He's putting a lot of weight into the least understandable person in mafia, Clubs. (No offense Clubs)

Bahahaha....thats true!  But he's understandable....if you know what you are looking for! ;)
MacEohaid wrote:
elysium5
2ofclubs
Idk  Who is mafia vs town vs other
 STARFLEET (Consisting of multiple species) is TOWN.
I am 110% Starfleet (non human).
This is suspect. Whenever you do not say 100% you are hedging.
Ely is starting his doubt sowing early. 2oC was exactly who he said he was. Ely knew it and was already trying to get him killed.
MacEohaid wrote:
Tennesseelogman
vote results are
no lynch - 4 - thick, rock, abs. ely
hooboy - 3 -blue, mada, jkl
dream - 1 - 2oc
did not vote - 9 - hooboy, dream, ryo, pyg, kc, mac, notor, rc

after application of abilities = nobody died
any kills during the day will be reported at the beginning of day 4

let me know asap if i missed your vote

JKL, can you explain why you joined two Borgs in the attempt to lynch Hooboy?
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
Regarding last 3 above:
Non player Peri has had more involvement. :P
I haven had any PMs with them.
Mada said no vote then voted Hooboy. Then had a following including quiet Jkl. Susp.
Jkl quiet and has probably broke his "I am town again" streak!
Pyg just quiet but known to mis votes.
Rock quiet - normally has inputs and theories as does Mada whom neither have posted.
Ryo always has a reason for lack of involvement but actual plays behind the scene good or bad. What's strange is I haven't had a PM from my aka former lover Juilette.
With others, I am sifting through the transmissions and ion trails.

I think that 2oC was on to something concerning JKL and Rock being the Borg.
Coming for ya after we kill Ely the Borg Queen.
I am not accusing - just stating.
MacEohaid wrote:
Madagascarter
Guys, PM me if you want to know my role then. As long as you can give the win condition, I can tell you the my alliegence. Or the other way around. I’m trying to think how 2 people randomly voted the same as I did… How would they know?

And if I am bad… Why would so many of an evil group expose themselves like that on the first day? Either they knew I was voting that way via an ability or they were being goons

Isn't that so cute Mada, "how would they know." ha ha ha. (two guys: Blue (Borg) and JKL). Hmmmm.
MacEohaid wrote:
jkl3699
I think we need to look into the people who are refusing to vote each phase

Yeah, we are all starfleet. This just stuck out to me at the time as being very suspicious and even more so now.
MacEohaid wrote:
jkl3699
I think we need to look into the people who are refusing to vote each phase

Like I mentioned earlier. I't only natural the Borg would like to get extra kills with lynching of our own.
MacEohaid wrote:
Madagascarter
Guys, I am so busy today, been out all day, playing volleyball this evening.

Anyway, I would normally hide this in PMs to but I don’t have time to work out who is most trustworthy other than Hooboy.

Right, so I am Starfleet. I have an extra ability that I could redecide my first choice of ability. I could however choose to use an ability that would allow me to receive a players entire role PM if I use my ability on that player and they had at least 2 votes on them. That is why I voted for Hooboy on a whim. But my power I choose was 4 shields so I could potentially get 4 inspects.

I reckon Hooboy might have controlled the ship maybe as I know he is Starfleet

That just about absolves Hooboy from any affiliation with the Borg as we know Mada was the Borg and that is another tell tale sign that Ely is with the Borg because he is the one beating the drum to have Hooboy lynched and myself (and I can guarantee that I am a Vulcan on the Starship) lynched. 

#Lynch Ely
MacEohaid wrote:
Ryomyr
elysium5
Time to hear from the new boy, hooboy.

Based on voting and Mada's immediate assimilation, I believe hooboy is The Borg.

I willing to go with this. I am not reading thoroughly. PM me if I am missing anything.

Like Thick said with his dying words "a Master Manipulator"...

#Lynch Ely

Live Long and Prosper
\\//
elysium5 wrote:
Rockbert
I have to go for a bit but will be back on to hash it out with all you lovely people soon. :)

I've got a few days wide open now so I'll be on quite a bit and I won't be very quiet.

I might not be here for a long time but I'm here for a good time....so have a good time, the sun can't shine everyday!;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gCjJC_INNE
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
MacEohaid wrote:
Bluegoetz
To those who killed me-You stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herders.

May the force be with you!

Princess Leia was with the good people, You Borgs are scum of the universe. 

#Lynch Ely and Rock
elysium5 wrote:
Mac, you are either The Borg or you just want to be right so bad you are going to die on your sword for it. Like I told you in the PM I started with you, I got so excited when Rock confirmed me that I started to be a lot more open and now I can post ALL of my chats and let everyone know what is going on!

Are you going to try to keep trying to throw shade? Do you need to take some time to change your shorts?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Mac, you are still online and you haven't offered anything concrete.

One little snippet of conversation will prove you so very, very wrong so...think carefully before whatever you decide to post next because while I am going to download my entire log on some players in PM's, I will also do so in here for everyone to see because that is the only way we are going to be able to defeat the Borg.one little snippet of conversation will prove you so very, very wrong.
elysium5 wrote:
Oh, look...Mac went offline...
elysium5 wrote:
On the outside looking in? Just and observer? periwinkle is Q ;)

And before you try to use that against me as well, Mac, it is what we Starfleet call a joke.

Something The Borg would have trouble understanding.