Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 20 of 24
elysium5 wrote:
periwinkle
Wow ....that was some major conversations!
Yeah, as you can see, I had a little trouble trying to put everything in spoilers, probably because of the volume, but at least it is all out.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
If anyone has a phaser, please send me a PM so we can co-ordinate.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Abs was supposed to inspect jkl but then went radio silent.

Suspects:

hooboy11
MacEohaid

and now maybe Abs and jkl3699
as well

How about we here from KC321 and pygmyhippo277 and see where there loyalties lay?
elysium5 wrote:
Looking over the voting again and I think one of:

jkl3699 or hooboy11

is In Fact The Borg Queen.

and the other was assimilated.
elysium5 wrote:
Based on the sudden cease of communications

Abs may have been assimilated as well.
elysium5 wrote:
Do we try for hooboy again or should we shift the focus to jkl?

We all need to be on the same page Starfleet!
elysium5 wrote:
I am betting that The Borg forcefield's are fading and that if we continue to concentrate on hooboy we can break through this time.
elysium5 wrote:
Ryomyr
I am going with Hooboy again. It is always fishy when players can escape being voted by a majority.

Me too.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote results are
hooboy - 4 - ely, rc, ryo, rock
ely - 2 - mac, jkl
did not vote - 3 - pyg, abs, hooboy
dead = can not vote - 7 - 2oc, thick, mada, blue, notor, dream, kc

after application of abilities = hooboy was lynched

Tennesseelogman said: to hooboy
05 Sep 2022, 22:01
Your faction is Starfleet and your species is Bolian
Your win condition is to eliminate all players who are not in your faction
hooboy picked the ability of telepathy

AND

Tennesseelogman said:
07 Sep 2022, 22:02
you have been assimilated by the borg. you are now part of a new faction. Your new designation is Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix Zero-One. i will create a group chat that includes all borg. you retain your ability. your new win condition is to help the borg eliminate all non-borg.
hooboy earned an extra ability and chose to be able to take control of the ship

more news - kc was found beaten to death. kc was a Klingon so it can be assumed that either there was a single very strong assailant such as Jem'hadar, Data or Lore, species 8472, OR there were multiple attackers.
Tennesseelogman said: to kc
05 Sep 2022, 22:00
Your faction is Starfleet and your species is Klingon
Your win condition is to eliminate all players who are not in your faction
kc picked a force field ability
kc - your spirit will remain on the ship floating around trying to communicate with the living by way of 20 word statements.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
elysium5 wrote:
So jkl is in fact The Borg Queen.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think all requests have been processed - please let me know if i got your vote wrong or missed something (seems to be very common)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
notoriouspat wrote: Posted: Today, 19:03
Post #285
AT. LEAST. I. DIDN'T. GET. PHASER. TO. THE. FACE...

The ability to speak doesn't make you intellegent, and the ability to destroy is insignificant next to the power of the force.