Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 23 of 24
Tennesseelogman wrote:
What about Rock?
rock did not win since he did not met his win condition. he was neither borg nor SF and could not win with either faction nor was he part of either faction's win clause
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Bluegoetz wrote:  Posted: 4 minutes ago 
Post #333
there needs to be a rating penalty for inactivity

the assignment of roles was entirely random except that i did not put dream and hooboy's name in the hat for the role of Q since they were new - i did not want to overwhelm them
other moderators may want to consider past activity level if there are key roles
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
I thought about shielding Jkl, but thought I had enough time for one more round.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
KC321 wrote:
I’m now 2 for 3 In mafia games!! GG everyone! Thanks TLM!!
KC321 is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
the 3 original borg started the game as borg, but for backstory only - i gave them a species and they were assimilated before the game started. i hinted to this when blue died stating that he was assimilated 4 days ago (on day 0). there was also no borg queen in the game. no romulans, data, darth vador, or anything. there were 2 of each species just in case somebody wanted to run with that = and they did at first.
from post #1 -
any hint of species is simply to add to the fun of the game and not indicative of faction since there are always double agents in Star Trek. You may morph into any species you want to or be surgically altered to appear as any species of your choosing without affecting your abilities or faction
as a matter of fact - you could have changed species and i would have given that at your death
Live long and prosper
jkl3699 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Rockbert wrote:  Posted: 1 minute ago 
Post #326
Dang! I wanted to keep Jkl alive. I was going to kill a Starfleet after this vote. I thought I was in a decent position to win. Well played all. GG.
yea - as the all seeing moderator i was hoping that jkl would use 1 of his shields or that you would shield him or more realistically stun pgy
I forgot that I had more than one shield unfortunately
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 17 minutes ago 
Post #343
GG all. THANKS TEN
:( borg had SF role from the start.
not really - and that was a problem for them - i think they got it on day 2 when they assimilated hooboy which was almost too late to know how to answer your test
Live long and prosper