Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 8 of 24
Rcomer727 wrote:
Still lost, but I'll vote mada I suppose. Learned my lesson last time about not voting enough
Madagascarter wrote:
Guys, PM me if you want to know my role then. As long as you can give the win condition, I can tell you the my alliegence. Or the other way around. I’m trying to think how 2 people randomly voted the same as I did… How would they know?

And if I am bad… Why would so many of an evil group expose themselves like that on the first day? Either they knew I was voting that way via an ability or they were being goons
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
jkl3699 wrote:
I voted Hooboy because he was silent. Please bear in mind that I have been town for twelve games in a row. Thirteen if we want to include this one.
jkl3699 wrote:
Each an every game, I say the exact same thing and someone (usually mafia) claims: "he couldn't be town for this game, he's just acting to suspiciously." All I want to say is that I am town again for the 12th time in a row. Anyone trying to cast doubt on that claim with dubious evidence is in my books as a suspected mafia member. I think we all see that the same things have happened for the past few games, please don't ignore the writing on the wall.
ThickTalon wrote:
jkl3699
Each an every game, I say the exact same thing and someone (usually mafia) claims: "he couldn't be town for this game, he's just acting to suspiciously." All I want to say is that I am town again for the 12th time in a row. Anyone trying to cast doubt on that claim with dubious evidence is in my books as a suspected mafia member. I think we all see that the same things have happened for the past few games, please don't ignore the writing on the wall.

The problem with your line of thinking is we do not know the faction amount so how are we to know who is good or bad.  Nothing has been outlined. 

So everyone claiming Good....are you really? And I am not accusing you JkL just using your quote. I know you are always town.
Bluegoetz wrote:
I don’t think anyone is “good” it’s a faction game, with probably knowing tn a couple curve balls thrown in
periwinkle wrote:
seems like the moving cities game that mada hosted (which i enjoyed very much!)...everyone has their own win clause?
ThickTalon wrote:
Stardate 7678.43

It seems as though I need to allow others to stretch their legs and garner the support needed for our just cause. I cannot do this alone and need all the help I can get so I want to entrust others but they are proving to be difficult to to identify.

I am afraid I have no time for a million questions
2ofclubs wrote:
Star date 9 9 22 20.5.
1.5 Hours until phase change.
Coms are still foggy but coming on line.

Captain Pyke relayed that all will be fine with his predecessors on the bridge no matter what Quadrant we are in. Plus that Kirk guy always has something up his sleeve protecting the red shirts.
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Right, no-one interested in hearing my alligence and win conditions in PM, fine with me, you better not be voting me if you are good
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
periwinkle wrote:
Madagascarter
Right, no-one interested in hearing my alligence and win conditions in PM, fine with me, you better not be voting me if you are good

share them with me? i won't tell anyone...maybe i can give you a second opinion?
2ofclubs wrote:
Mada you haven't attempted to prove yourself to me or in thread. Just making counter claims. Now it's probably to late for you to squeeze out of Float chamber.
WRKD4IT