Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 7 of 24
Bluegoetz wrote:
Rockbert wrote:  Posted: 17 minutes ago 
Post #90
Has anyone violated the Prime Directive yet?

not me strictly an observer lol. but I think now that a real phase/day has happened im more open to some more communications.
Rockbert wrote:
It is kind of a challenge to get a hold on who is with what faction right now. Normally the forum would be full of Tennessee's comments or Anaxagore's pushing for lynch votes, haha. with both of them not playing this one it seems there's a bit of a vacuum. Maybe we need to hear some more from the quiet ones, although I am not pushing for any lynching of people because they are quiet right now. I just think if we get some interaction in the forum it will make it easier to develop something for us to go on.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Believe me when I say I am a non human species Starfleet and there is a lot going on in PMs.
Typical paranoia. If you are start fleet send me your coded role PM and I will prove myself and we can arm phasers and drop shields when the time comes.
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
2ofclubs
Believe me when I say I am a non human species Starfleet and there is a lot going on in PMs.
Typical paranoia. If you are start fleet send me your coded role PM and I will prove myself and we can arm phasers and drop shields when the time comes.

A lot going on in PM’s? I haven’t received one?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
jkl3699 wrote:
Hi all, haven't yet recieved a PM. Just letting you know that I am town, whatever faction that might be.
2ofclubs wrote:
Regarding last 3 above:
Non player Peri has had more involvement. :P
I haven had any PMs with them.
Mada said no vote then voted Hooboy. Then had a following including quiet Jkl. Susp.
Jkl quiet and has probably broke his "I am town again" streak!
Pyg just quiet but known to mis votes.
Rock quiet - normally has inputs and theories as does Mada whom neither have posted.
Ryo always has a reason for lack of involvement but actual plays behind the scene good or bad. What's strange is I haven't had a PM from my aka former lover Juilette.
With others, I am sifting through the transmissions and ion trails.
I am not accusing - just stating.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
what do you mean I haven't posted? I have. read the forum.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I don't have any theories yet no, but I haven't been quiet either
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
I don't have any theories yet no, but I haven't been quiet either
Quieter than usual and lacking content. IMO 2B clear i am not accusing you.
I forgot Blue who IS quiet as well.

WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
I do better when I stay quiet.
I was waiting to understand the time loop thing before making any plans. But it wasn’t as complicated as I thought.
Seems like a faction on faction game. I said before I’m open to talking, making deals or whatever.
2ofclubs wrote:
Blue if your star fleet PM me you Role PM with a test and we can move forward. Off to work for a few hours.
WRKD4IT