Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 3 of 24
Tennesseelogman wrote:
What if I act on someone night 2 but they were killed night 1. Is my action wasted or consider no action earning 3 bars?
your action would not be wasted = it would be unused and available to you

and we have another observer = vorple

also - i will be out at 22:00 today but that is no problem since it is day 0 and there are no actions to process then = we roll directly into day 1 at 22'00
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Abs
ok so we can all talk now according to Ten in a PM!

First thing we need to work out is how many factions there are as Ten has said it could be many!

Agreed Abs. Could the factions be divided by species? I guess not, Starfleet and Borg are both made up of a multitude of species.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

the possibilities... how many players do we have? 15? could there be as many as 15 factions? There are 9 species we know of, though there could be more as noted above. So there could be 9 different factions for all we know. Seems like there would be a potential minimum of 4 factions. Starfleet, Romulans, the Dominion, the Cardassian Union and Borg. Could there be a fifth, hidden among the others, like the Klingon Empire?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
GL HF
It's typical that the mafia know each other but apparently not in this game. So be careful on reveals. Now since I mentioned mafia 1st you may think I am and using reverse psychology. NOT!
I have a Prime Objective to follow. Inspect me. Protect me. Kill me if you are bad.

I have one other potentially Fed (hu.an] and one (non human).
♧♧
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
MacEohaid wrote:
Wellcom periwinkle and vorple. 

Sounds like violette and purple together, which go with periwinkle.
MacEohaid is online.
MacEohaid wrote:
I've never been to space before. This is fascinating and beautiful out here.
MacEohaid is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
*taps starfleet chest com*

"is this thing on......."

"This is your new captain speaking......Captain Pike has been relieved of his duties.....Black Alert"
ThickTalon wrote:
If anyone regardless of faction/federation/empire/dominion/union would like to deflect their current evil existence and join me please PM me.
BadKarma wrote:
Hey everyone, observing/lurking on this one. It looks like quite a cool setup. Hats off to TLM!
Buen Camino!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
1 hour until the day changes over. it will be day 1 beginning at 22'00. you will have 24 hours to submit any action requests and lynch votes - both by PM only to me.
Live long and prosper
notoriouspat wrote:
Excellent! All this fun background almost makes me sad I grew up in the Starwars camp...almost.
hooboy11 wrote:
I'm brand new to this and ready to be manipulated. Legit though, dunno what's happeneing....
hooboy11 is online.