Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 5 of 24
ThickTalon wrote:
KC321
@Talon, I love the avatar. Did you make it?

I did not, Google was my friend.
Abs wrote:
KC321
I say we lynch Hooboy to get things rolling.

haha that would be interesting! I am starting to get some communciation but I am seeing disturbances in the regularity and accuracy of these messages, Im already sniffing out some bad smells.

The thing I cant understand is who is bad and who is good? Is Human good? Is non human good? Who are mafia this game? Who are town? So many questions I have literally no idea about
Abs is online.
Abs wrote:
Maybe a good public forum exercise that allows us to all keep some form of secrecy/protection could be for someone to list all teh Star Trek factions (I dont know enough about it) or we just copy Ten's post.

The 1 by 1 we say that we are one of X, Y or Z and we are NOT A or B. I think if we all do this, we can then see which faction or "letter" in this example doesnt come up at all and at least start to work out how many factions we are working with?

This is what Ten put down in the intro:

There are at least 2 factions some of which may be = Starfleet/Federation, Romulan Empire, the Dominion, the Cardassian Union, and Borg -

I will start:

I am one of Starfleet/Federation, Romulan Empire or Borg and I am NOT The Dominion or Cardassian Union

If we all do what I have above, then we can easily see which 2, or 3 come up more often or consistently and which dont come up at all therefore we can rule them out?

Abs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Idk  Who is mafia vs town vs other
 STARFLEET (Consisting of multiple species) is TOWN.
I am 110% Starfleet (non human).
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Abs wrote:
Yep this seems to be the case, as most people are Starflee from what I am getting. My guess is Romulans are the Mafia?
Abs is online.
Abs wrote:
Also I will openly say I have voted Ely to Lynch today as not heard much and always want to hear the more experienced players voices in these games!
Abs is online.
Rcomer727 wrote:
I am 100% lost. That's my current input. I don't even know how to figure out who is what at this point. I'm starfleet though, that's all I know
periwinkle wrote:
hooboy11
I'm brand new to this and ready to be manipulated. Legit though, dunno what's happeneing....

Just prepare to read a ton of....and confused as.....;)

ThickTalon wrote:
I am leaving the Alpha Quadrant in search of others like me.

I am going to start my search in the Delta Quadrant, my ship voyages swiftly through space as I come up on a planet I have never seen before.
2ofclubs wrote:
KC321
You can be star fleet and be any species
Uh Spock = Vulcan = Starfleet
Worf = Klingon = Starfleet
Troi = Betazoid = SF
Picard = French..... :P
Data = Droid
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
I am leaving the Alpha Quadrant in search of others like me.

I am going to start my search in the Delta Quadrant, my ship voyages swiftly through space as I come up on a planet I have never seen before.
GL safe travels fellow galaxie hopper.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
Idk  Who is mafia vs town vs other
 STARFLEET (Consisting of multiple species) is TOWN.
I am 110% Starfleet (non human).
This is suspect. Whenever you do not say 100% you are hedging.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."