Game thread
  • 359 posts
  • Page 4 of 24
Rockbert wrote:
surprised Anaxagore isn't in this one. Also, welcome Hooboy! hope you enjoy. I would just say try and stay relatively active in the chat and be careful who you share your information with.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
hooboy11
I'm brand new to this and ready to be manipulated. Legit though, dunno what's happeneing....

Seeing how we are currently in a time loop, maybe you could fall back on your same-time experience;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
ThickTalon wrote:
Star date 865211.3

People of Earth, the fog of confusion is raining terror on hooboy,

I have been estranged from my crew for some time  The vacuum of space and time has clouded much of our ability to recognize each other and I am hopeful my return to home will spark that flame to realize who we are.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
remember - this is also a lynch voting day - can be discussed here but officially submitted to me by PM. the results will be published and everyone's vote will be published. the extra votes will be counted in on the vote tally but the number of extra votes casts and the players that casts them will not be given
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
hooboy11
I'm brand new to this and ready to be manipulated. Legit though, dunno what's happeneing....
Welcome have fun and only trust Tennessee.
Don't trust 2oc AbS Anax they may be carrying residu from last game mafia role. I am sure Thick and a few others will back me on this.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
@ Hooboy you will be fine for 4 days. Thick is right be careful who you share with and what you share. Also what they share may not be true. You can PM me but I won't you to avoid being accused of tricking the newb.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
I just dont understand how we can even start to group people together? Surely Ten wouldnt create so many factions, I think there may be quite a few different races/type of character but do we really think there will be more than 2 or 3 factions?

Please PM me anyone who wants to talk but my guy says we need to do a #NoLynch vote this phase
2ofclubs wrote:
I am for no lynch BUT I did submit a safe vote because no vote will win. Why did i vote somene then? : To toy with uncommitted newb.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Oh look it's the last game mafia players posting together. That could mean something¿
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Oh look it's the last game mafia players posting together. That could mean something¿

!!!!!!
Rockbert wrote:
 I am not sure on no lynch, but agree we have too little information as a whole.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
*crewcom whistles*

Message from sick bay:

Earth has thus far not given me any hope for finding my crew, only more questions and no real communications. So I am here visiting sick bay and have found that most of you are still sleeping and / or confused to your role. We can do this together. There is no need violence, we need to take the logical approach and find common ground.