Harry Potter Mafia game
  • 190 posts
  • Page 13 of 13
dough_boy wrote:
How many of us did you know about? So out of the 8 you knew say 4 roles and assumed one of the remaining was inspector?
Hoodlum wrote:
didn't know what mayba or cheekys role was.
guessed right with anaxagores. guessed he had the sword.
assumed ely was inspector or doctor.
I got yours & huskers role, kyla got chiaraas first, syg got vicious's role.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
Hey guys,

I prepared a mafia game to play this weekend with some friends. I think it's pretty fair but to be sure I prefer to check with you guys before.

Roma, Papal States, 1647
After the poisoning of the Cardinal Sforza, a Napolitan butler was arrested and tortured by the Papal Sates Secret Services
After 7 hours of unsustainable pain, he revealed a plot to take over the Catholic Church had begun.
"Three illuminati infiltrated the Apostolic Palace, the very heart of the Catholic Church, and aim at taking its control. These agents killed original inhabitants of the Palace and took their appearance. No one can tell who is who, even the Pope could be one. The only way to recognize them is to burn them: they appear as reptiles then" he said before dying murmuring something in latin.
Facing such a threat, the Papal States Secret Services decided to close all exits of the Apostolic Palace, and left the 17 inhabitants find who these agents are. All inhabitants have to join the Sistine Chapel every day at 4PM and vote for the person they want to burn.
No one will go out until all inhabitants alive agree that the threat is over. The survivors will then conduct the policy of the Church.
After hearing the news that the survivors will lead the Church, a strange inhabitant of the Palace sees this as a great opportunity to kill everyone and become the most powerful person of the time.

Original list of the Apostolic Palace inahabitants:
Templar can shoot one person at night, dies if it's its own faction
Jesuit checks someone's faction each night (the result is "yours" or "not yours";)
Crazy Jesuit checks someone's faction each night, receives the opposite result, thinks he is the normal Jesuit
Confused Jesuit checks someone's faction each night, receives a random result, thinks he is the normal Jesuit
Filipino Monk can be in alert at night, in alert can't die and kills any person who visits him (except the psychopath who kills him)
Angel heals someone each night, one night can self heal, can't heal if the person is attacked by more than one person, heal action can be jailed or blocked
Swiss Guard jail someone each night, this person cannot perform action or receive an action
Spanish Grand Inquisiter tracks if someone visits someone else at night
Mexican Smuggler swap two people (A and B), A will receive the actions realised on B, and B the actions done on A. A and B are not aware they were swapped
Venisian Banker sells each night to one player a gun with a bullet or bullet proof vest, to purchase players agree to start the next day with 4 votes. The banker starts then with -4
Gravedigger each night, choose one dead player and use their night action
Pope once in the game, decides who is burnt the day
Congolese Cardinal has 5 votes
Pedophile Priest votes counts as -3
Romeo knows Juliette, dies if she dies
Julietta knows Romeo, dies if he dies
Colombian Prostitute distracts someone: prevent him to perform its action (becomes mafia if visited by the Merovingian)

Three of the above are dead and were replaced by the illuminati agents. One is the psychopath (he has two actions).
Mr. Rothschild kills 1 person each night
The Merovingian investigates people roles
Da Vinci once in the game, day or night, suits someone. when this person dies, the role that appears is the one you decided
Colombian Prostitute distracts someone: prevent him to perform its action (becomes mafia if visited by the Merovingian)

Psychopath kills 1 person each night, can't be killed at night, knows who the mafia are

If you like it I can organise it here after..
dough_boy wrote:
Could be pretty tough then. If you have time you might do a really simple one to get them understanding the basics.
dough_boy wrote:
Also, is the psychopath trying to win the game on their own? If so they might want to kill mafia the first two nights...
Madagascarter wrote:
Are you playing this with everyone in the room or over FB messenger or something? Because it will definitely get confusing with all these actions if everyone is in the same room. and night times will take forever. Some actions can't be done in a room of people. How are you going to do the Venisian Banker for example? If all roles are going to be texted in or something, it could be alright but would still take a while. When playing with Friends I usually have bog standard Mafia, Inspector, Doctor, Major and Jester (wins if lynched) and everyone else is villager just to keep it simple, you still get a good level of discussion.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand