Harry Potter Mafia game
  • 190 posts
  • Page 5 of 13
Sygmassacre wrote:
Hi guys. Im Fleur Delacore, the girl from the the school with the flying horse-drawn carriage. Why am i coming out? Well, for 2 reasons.
1. I mis-lynched (sorry husk but someone had to go and i gave the newbie a shot at glory)
2. Theres a mist active tonight that makes all actions random. Im hoping the mafia dont try a kill tonight in case the mod, i mean mist does something they dont like.

So im confident i have at least 3 phases to try and help the village get on the right path to victory. Why am i confident i have at least 3? Because i have a +3 vote so it will be hard to get enough votes to lynch me tomorrow and you can bet the 4 baddies will be amongst them. As you can see this is why huskers lost the vote count. So it wasnt because of the resurrection stone, although i do have an item. Its just not that useful atm. I have shared my role pm with one person so if need be they can corroborate my +3 vote power. As i stated to them, giving mafia a +3 vote is not something a mod would do so take that as me asking for your trust.

Most of you would know my stance on no lynching first day but there was no way i could take it upon myself to use my +3 and be a target for the next lynch if i got it wrong. And so we are now as anax pointed out 5v 3v1 so we need to get the next one right. Im not asking for all the villagers to come clean to me but lets get the discussion going in the forum so we can weed out the 4 bads and save hogwarts
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
CheekyTeeky wrote:
There are so many things wrong with this post :(

1. Why would you hope mafia doesn't shoot when it's pro town that they can't direct their shot?
2. Why are you confident you won't get Night Killed now that you've come clean with a +3 vote in fist.
3. +X vote modifier has been given to mafia in past games and in no way confirms you as town.
4. Your stance on no-lynching being bad for lack of info further reinforces the fact you would use your +3 votes to get a lynch through even if it was a mislynch but now you're pedalling self-preservation. As a town player you would have the confidence to mislynch D1.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
dough_boy wrote:
Only response to 1 & 2 Cheeky is Mad said all night actions tonight are random. So even if they targeted Syg no guaranteed it would hit him. But that would only be protection for tonight...
Sygmassacre wrote:
I dont need self preservation. Thats why ive come out. I have a +3 vote and we are almost at lylo.
And you put too much faith in people seeing a potential D1 mis-lynch as forgivable
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
i was about to educate you syg, but research proved wrong. i thought when cheeky was mafia with me in starwars that she had +5 count. 

Otter you are General Grievous. You are sided with the Sith.
You pride yourself in killing Jedi and collect their lightsabres as emblems of your success. You are able wield four lightsabres in battle making it an almost deadly combination.
As a team you get 1 night kill each night and individually you’re vote in the daily lynch counts as negative 5 so don’t be afraid to vote your teammates.
Your Teammates are (Count Doku) Elysium5 and (Darth Sidious) Hoodlum

it does make more sense that mafia would have negative votes, so that they can play the game by voting for another mafia player without it seeming suspicious.

that was the first time we played with negative votes though, which was new to us. would mada make that mistake. and anyone with a negative vote would be suspicious?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Daily Prophet

D3 has begun and the were no deaths! The mist has shaken thing up for sure but now the mist has dispersed never to return.

Quick Quotes
Today's feature is on Anaxagore He has been know to send these messages
To Dough Boy
Anaxagore said:
29 Apr 2018, 21:05
Hey,

Do you have an idea of what strategy to use this time?
We could claim roles but it won't change much since they are all good.
Should we stay in the dark hoping some investigator build his own trust circle?
What do you think?
To Dough again
Anaxagore said:
01 May 2018, 20:48
I don't trust you enough to give you hint about my role.. sorry
You might be right for Vicious.
In a group of 3 named "Group chat" consisting of Anaxagore, Vicious aand Chiaraa
Anaxagore said:
02 May 2018, 13:43
what did syga told you?
I don't know about hood, i don't want to talk with him since he deleted some of my points on the website.
Inferi Progress
2/8

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Kyla wrote:
Anaxagore said:
02 May 2018, 13:43
what did syga told you?
I don't know about hood, i don't want to talk with him since he deleted some of my points on the website.

LOL
Anaxagore wrote:
Did someone find anything? Did someone have the marauder's map and got it stolen?

I am Alberforth Dumbledore btw
Hoodlum wrote:
CheekyTeeky
Hood why are you no lynching?
there's a good reason. like skarni...mada thinks i don't need to vote i guess. waited for the night phase to do something, waiting for this day to be over, will probably die waiting :D

let's get's these votes in!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman