Harry Potter Mafia game
  • 190 posts
  • Page 10 of 13
Anaxagore wrote:
Chiaraa told me why I am believed to be the neutral
Apparently Syg told her I was distracted the 2nd night, and since there was no inferi that night, well I would be the neutral.

1) I was not distracted that night. Syg lied.

2) Even if i had been roleblocked (which is not true), there was no dead that night. Why would I be neutral and not the godfather then? Only someone who knows for sure I am not the godfather could think this, only a mafia could think i'm the neutral. You couln't ignore this, so why did you believe him? I don't know why they tried to put this on me though. Maybe they found my role.

3) Also but less probable, even if i had been roleblocked (which is not true), maybe huskers was an inferi and there was just 1 new inferi the 2nd night, maybe also the neutral chose not to inferi any player because he feared something.

Spoiler (click to show)
The answer is no.
Madagascarter wrote:
Daily Prophet

There has been another death. It is Anaxagore. Shortly after dying he was identified as Alberforth Dumbledore but after waiting a hour, it was discovered that he was using Polyjuice Potion! He was Gregorovic!

Quick Quotes section

Todays feature is on Chiaraa
Chiaraa Syg
Chiaraa said:
01 May 2018, 22:01
Oops haha that was a typo lol. If I was mafia I'd already have all the info I needed to avoid lynching a mafia.

Wow that's a very cunning strategy. Keeping your info isolated so you know who leaks it. Well, I trust you more now, but you never really know at this stage.

As for my strategy, I just talk to everyone as much as possible. I feel that talking helps the town find out who's good, whereas mafia keep a little quieter in case they make a mistake or draw attention to themselves.
Chiaraa and Kyla
Chiaraa said:
02 May 2018, 11:55
Hey I trust you more than anyone else. I have the quick quotes quill (apparently given to me randomly after Huskers died with it). Should I quote dough_boy?
Chiaraa and Kyla
Chiaraa said:
03 May 2018, 10:32
Don't tell Anax we know.

Yes he mentioned first checking Cheeky but that you and cheeky got switched the first night (by Dough_boy, as I just revealed to Sygma). So you ended up being distracted. The second night he distracted anax.

THIS MEANS DOUGHBOY WAS PROTECTING CHEEKY (almost certainly) and that they are BOTH MAFIA.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
dough_boy wrote:
1st night I swapped Cheeky & Kyla for no reason than to choose two people. Turns out Kyla was role blocked because someone went after Cheeky (which switched to Kyla).

2nd night I swapped Chiaraa and Vicious. However, due to the mist Kyla and Syg were switched. Also if I remember this night we didn't have any inferi created. So this means that Anax had possibly chosen one of them and they were already copies, or he just happened to randomly try to copy a copy.

Last night I had a different power (like all others) so there was no swap (from me).

So now the question becomes...are Vicious and Chiaraa town or Mafia. If they are both town who has been feeding them information?

Also, how was Chiaraa so sure they knew Anax was inferi? Who told you Chiaraa? There is NO WAY to know unless Mafia has some sort of investigator/faction detection and found out night 2. If you do not come forward with a name then we know you are Mafia too.

For now I will vote to #LYNCH Sygmassacre as he (and Chiaraa) are the only two to vote out two townies. This vote will tell alot about Chiaraa and Vicious. 

If you are truly town, there is only one choice for you to lynch...
Sygmassacre wrote:
Chiarra knew anax was the intruder because i told her what happened the night of the mist. I hit anax and his post above claiming he isnt the neutral proves it!

I gave her a shot at glory and with my first vote because her and vicious were the only ones reaching out to everyone so i figured she had some kind of intel. I had already shared my role pm with vicious at this point so i chose to support the only other active player. Once that outcome came in i was forced to go public and who should be the only one to come calling but chiarra with all the intel that lead me to believe mayba was mafia. Then after trying to convince me to vote dough with my x3 votes she flip-flopped laast minute and voted mayba off. Then at night anax was killed by the mafia. Believe me, if i was mafia id be killing her and her power to steal votes instead of leaving her alive and trying to convince everyone the newbie is a mafia genius and not a misguided rookie, for lack of a better term. I worked hard to convince the one that shouldnt need convincing in the end to go with mayba because all the intel i had received up to that point led me to believe mayba was mafia.

My vote has been misplaced 2 in a row but that wont happen a 3rd time.

#Lynch Chiarra
You played the best rookie scum game ive seen so kudos to you
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
i recieved the sword last night.
 told chiaraa that i had the sword.
she told me that her marauders map displayed that syg visited me last night.
then mada tells me in the morning that i lost the sword, and now i have the snitch. but i have earned a +4 vote to add to my +2. my vote = +6 today. i should be safe to counter vote.
syg didn't steal my votes, didn't distract me. so his visit on me must of been due to using the snitch on me, and i don't think that had anything to do with the randomness last night.
so it's a waste of time voting syg because he has the sword.
i chose syg last night, so i stole his votes
 his vote today on chiaraa is voteless. (unless someone switched syg and i got someone elses + 4) it's either chiaraa or sygs vote. dunno what vote count cheeky has.
chiaraa and syg are putting on a show.
i know who is working together and has been working together in the votes. syg and chiaraa & vicious. vicious has been forced to save herself, and then seeming voting to save both chiaraa and syg at times. so is she the 3rd mafia?
i was included in a *town council chat* and seeing how my stolen vote was getting used. The vote for anaxagore was strategic, they wanted the neutral out but when plan A didn't work, there was a debate between lynching mayba and dough. not much i can do, cause i couldn't vote. but the debate is probably for show.
today they should of had it in the bag but they lost some voting power. so it's another show.
someone had my action last night, which is where they can choose user and add (not steal) a players vote. so someone potentially has a surplus or deficit of votes today depending on who they selected. it can't be syg, so whoever has it should vote with me to get out chiaraa.

#Lynch Chiaraa
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
 *someone had my action last night. vote power unknown

current vote count for todays lynch, assuming normal vote power.

syg = 3 (dough +1/kyla +1/cheeky +1) - syg has sword to cancel.
chiaraa = 6 (hood +6 / syg 0)

not voted = vicious & chiaraa
Chiaraa wrote:
I genuinely don't know who is who now lol. I've thought dough_boy was mafia the whole game but now that sygma convinced me to vote mayba I think it may be him...

I know no-one believes me but if you lynch me, mafia win. Straight up.

My vote was stolen last night. But I still have the resurrection stone so I have 2 votes (for 4 dead players).

I have no idea who the mafia is, but in a gain attempt to save myself a give us a slight chance of killing a mafia, I vote to

#Lynch Sygmassacre

(If he has the sword it saves him and we simply vote again...)
Hoodlum wrote:
if i stole your votes instead of sygs. then i don't understand how i had stolen +4.

anyone choose syg & chiaraa (possible swap)? last night?
dough_boy wrote:
I wouldn't call it a waste of time as it gets the sword back out of his hands.

I am amazed I still have the cloak of invisibility from winning the riddle! Get one mafia out today and tomorrow and we might still pull this off guys.
Sygmassacre wrote:
It is a waste of time because im not mafia. And 3 of you are Gryffindor. How many of those are mafia too? The mafia will surely target whichever of the Gryffindor arent mafia and take possession of the sword and its game over from there
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
Madagascarter
Accio Vicious.
I guess she really did stop playing
 Σ