Harry Potter Mafia game
  • 190 posts
  • Page 3 of 13
Mayba wrote:
I am willing to defend myself with my role PM if necessary... I really don't want to do this since mafia would then find it easier to make a fake role PM but if necessary I will. Anyway it's not like my ability is too helpful anyway

I don't think revealing your role PM would really do much since there everyone has their own individual role so it's not like someone is going to double claim a role. Even if your ability is not very helpful, I'm not sure you should reveal it unless you're planning on using it in order to prove your innocence. Then again, I don't see how using your ability can prove your innocence unless it can somehow show you are not cursed?
dough_boy wrote:
Kyla
so someone def used their action on me, who was it? ;)

Can you tell us what that action was? Since I know nothing of these players I don't know what "name" might be considered a cop, doc, etc.
Vicious wrote:
dough_boy
So I think this means that we have 6,2,2 or 5,3,2 left? Does anyone have anything to go on? The only thing I have that was strange to me was Vicious reaching out to me in a PM. She has NEVER done that, and heck, whenever I would reach out to her in previous games, most of the time it was crickets back. Could it be she is one of the "mafia" or "neutral"?
And this theory Kills an innocent townie or wat ever we are. I "REACHED" out to all. Unless you sent me one first like two others did. Otherwise I PM';D every player to set up communications. Everyone's PM was very close to the same.
wat is your major problem calling me mafia you didnt even reply so for that reason sounds like your ruffling feathers or simply mafia trying to look like the helper solver
Chiaraa wrote:
mayba
I don't think revealing your role PM would really do much since there everyone has their own individual role so it's not like someone is going to double claim a role. Even if your ability is not very helpful, I'm not sure you should reveal it unless you're planning on using it in order to prove your innocence. Then again, I don't see how using your ability can prove your innocence unless it can somehow show you are not cursed?

Revealing my role PM would prove my innocence IF (and only if) the host used the same wording to tell each innocent player he was innocent. I presume they are all the same. If I was mafia, I would not be able to magically guess this wording and so it would prove my innocence.
The only other possibility would be that someone had already PM me their role PM and that I copied part of it. But no-one has done that, and if they had done it they would quickly accuse me of faking one. Does that all make sense?

People we need transparency and cooperation. Where is any inspection? We need direction and no-one is coming out with concrete information
Chiaraa wrote:
Wow I just looked at my role PM and it doesn't even explicitly tell me which side I'm on. It is implied though. Well that's annoying.

Madagascarter wrote:
Lots of people are saying 24 hour phases are too fast. So here comes 36 hour phases. End at 7:00 am D12 time
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
i like 24 hours, but it's felt like 12 hours.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum is online.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Vicious
LYNCH/Vicious

Uh did you just lynch yourself?
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Madagascarter wrote:
Hood brought up a good point a second ago.

RULE - No using https://dominating12.com/forums/2/general-discussion/2958/off-limits-chat-room to talk about the game. Keep it on D12 but I don't think anyone is using it anyway

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Vicious wrote:
whoa seriously?? Without even communicating a single word. why the change of heart??
I guess your grasping hoping to put everyone off of you.

UNLYNCH#Vicious
dough_boy wrote:
Nope...just an experiment. Wondering if you are mafia and you have some sort of spell/power that if you vote for yourself, anyone else that votes for you something happens to them...