Harry Potter Mafia game
  • 190 posts
  • Page 2 of 13
Madagascarter wrote:
Daily Prophet.
Top Story!
Elysium5 is found dead, a victim of the Avarda Kedarva curse. He was Percy Weasley and is confirmed not under the imperius curse and after an hour of scrutiny was discovered not to have used polyjuice potion so is not Gregorovic. He will be a great loss to everyone who loved sticking to rules and invigorating lectures on cauldron bottom thickness’s. Mrs Weasley was in tears saying the last convosation she’d had with him was a falling out!

Quick Quotes section
No new material. Disappointing turnout.

Inferi progress
2/9 complete.

D2 started.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
dough_boy wrote:
So I think this means that we have 6,2,2 or 5,3,2 left? Does anyone have anything to go on? The only thing I have that was strange to me was Vicious reaching out to me in a PM. She has NEVER done that, and heck, whenever I would reach out to her in previous games, most of the time it was crickets back. Could it be she is one of the "mafia" or "neutral"?
Madagascarter wrote:
Perhaps I should have also put in news that one of my neutrals lasted a day and a night and Dough Boy is still alive! 2 unlikely miracles.

I’ll stop talking now before I reveal MarcESK is a death eater (how many people are going to copy and paste this to see if there is invisible writing).
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Chiaraa wrote:
I suggest that people quickly reveal what they have learned so that we don't lose another day and night... time favors the mafia and the neutral

As for me I've only messaged three of the players: kyra assault and Hoodlum. There's not been anything conclusive yet. Hoodlu m has been really helping me understand things, which suggests that he's innocent because if he was mafia he would want me to remain in the dark... but seriously we need info to make an educated lynch.

Chiaraa wrote:
I suggest that people quickly reveal what they have learned so that we don't lose another day and night... time favors the mafia and the neutral

As for me I've only messaged three of the players: kyra assault and Hoodlum. There's not been anything conclusive yet. Hoodlu m has been really helping me understand things, which suggests that he's innocent because if he was mafia he would want me to remain in the dark... but seriously we need info to make an educated lynch.

dough_boy wrote:
Madagascarter
Perhaps I should have also put in news that one of my neutrals lasted a day and a night and Dough Boy is still alive!

Probably the "mafia" trying to make it look like the only way I can be alive is because I am mafia.

Since I have nothing to go on, and we have to lynch someone until I have better information I will say:

#LYNCH Vicious
Chiaraa wrote:
I am willing to defend myself with my role PM if necessary... I really don't want to do this since mafia would then find it easier to make a fake role PM but if necessary I will. Anyway it's not like my ability is too helpful anyway

Unjustified accusations and silent players are in my opinion the two biggest clues for mafia. The more we talk, the more we can understand. If mafia talk too much they risk making mistakes and revealing themselves. Please let's talk to root out the mafia
CheekyTeeky wrote:
You seem really fake. I don't understand why you're running around asking for info today when it's likely there is a cop and he's cleared someone. From there they can begin rooting out the mafia, what you're doing doesn't make a lot of sense coming from a townie, it looks like you're fishing. If you're talking to Hood that should be more than enough info until you're cleared.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Hoodlum wrote:
who would wanna kill ely? he normally takes a few days to get into the game, and doesn't really throw out lynch votes early to be a threat. i think it's an odd choice between 3 players to make. These phases seem to be going superfast, so it's 3 active players, unless it's not a team kill.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum is online.