Harry Potter Mafia game
  • 190 posts
  • Page 4 of 13
Vicious wrote:
Nope...just an experiment. Wondering if you are mafia and you have some sort of spell/power that if you vote for yourself, anyone else that votes for you something happens to them...
I have to just LoL  it sounds like bs. but please do your experiments. And when your done I will be cleared of suspicion.
Lynch#Chiaraa

Chiaraa wrote:
Well I guess need to save myself from the lynch... All who have messaged me extensively have come to realize that I'm not mafia. There are a few players who are acting suspicious. I don't like the silent players, because they don't help the town and it is likely they are hiding from attention or trying not to make a mistake.

For that reason I'm voting to #LYNCH HUSKERS01

I ask those who trust me to back me up. I also invite all forms of inspection upon my head during the night phaze. I am 100% innocent.
Madagascarter wrote:
Day 2 has ended, with lots of discussion about voting but most fearing a countervote.

Huskers has been lynched. Huskers is Fred Weasley who is not a death eater or Gregorovic. Harry's friends are in dyer need of some help but could that help come in the form of a stange mist filling the Room of Requirement?

Game Changer - For tonight all actions will hit a random target as the strange mist is so impenetrable that no-one can find their chosen target! You will get to choose if you want to use your power or not.

Let N2 begin 
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
let's speed up these actions so maddy potter can have his fun :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
huskers01 wrote:
Well that sucked. Count me out in the next one and one after that.. I'm done playing Mafia
dough_boy wrote:
Chiaraa
For that reason I'm voting to #LYNCH HUSKERS01

I ask those who trust me to back me up. I also invite all forms of inspection upon my head during the night phaze. I am 100% innocent.

Turns out you were 100% wrong. Couple this with the fact that you refuse to give my your role PM when i gave you mine and the fact that you survived a 2 vs 2 lynch vote "magically" (with the help of a friend) means you are prime suspect #1.
dough_boy wrote:
huskers01
Well that sucked. Count me out in the next one and one after that.. I'm done playing Mafia

Sorry man...these complex games are tough.
Hoodlum wrote:
huskers01

moderate one bro.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Mayba wrote:
There was 2 votes against Chiaraa (Cheeky & Vicious) and 2 votes against Huskers (Chiaraa & Syg) so if Huskers was lynched I'm thinking one of these has some sort of voting powers that lessen or greaten the impact of their vote? 

dough_boy wrote:
Exactly...and why would that be? And given my "experiment" who do you think has it? And knowing they have it why would they help someone who lynch voted a good guy?
Mayba wrote:
Resurection Stone - +0.5 votes for each dead player.

Just realized it's also possible that one of them possesses the resurrection stone.
Anaxagore wrote:
Mayba
Resurection Stone - +0.5 votes for each dead player.

Just realized it's also possible that one of them possesses the resurrection stone.

Maybe but Vicious having a negative vote seems way more probable. He lynched himself before switching to Chiaraa.

In terms of strategy, we are now 5 against 3+1 and maybe 4 left tomorrow, so in case no one comes out with anything solid tomorrow, I suggest we change strategy, because soon it will be too late..
I mean some people might know some stuff but personally apart from paranoia against certain players I don't have enough material to justify a lynch.