Harry Potter Mafia game
  • 190 posts
  • Page 6 of 13
Chiaraa wrote:
Does anyone have an inspection role? How can you know mayba is mafia? Like if you're sure then go for it but we can't afford a mistake. Not sure what to think anymore.
dough_boy wrote:
I have to leave for an all day meeting and not sure if I will be able to get anything in later. That being said:

#lynch sygmassacre
Mayba wrote:
Anaxagore
Did someone have the marauder's map and got it stolen?

Why would you think that?
Mayba wrote:
I'm responsible for the random action thing by the way

Everyone's action is used on random targets. (Kill can hit mafia), (Can't hit self), (Use during day phase), (Last for a night Phase)
Anaxagore wrote:
Mayba
Anaxagore
Did someone have the marauder's map and got it stolen?

Why would you think that?

Maybe someone had the map, found something, and then got it robbed.. but it's pure speculation

Can any of you justify the lynch? Why Syg? Why mayba?

Mayba wrote:
#lynch Sygmassacre

I'm not sure if Syg is mafia or not, but if he's going to continue using his +3 vote to lynch non-mafia people without much discussion then that's just as dangerous as the Mafia. It would seem strange to give Mafia a +3 vote on lynch, but there are so many different powers each of us has that I wouldn't rule that out as a possibility.

Vicious wrote:
at this point i feel its just a guessing game....
we need another lucky guesser lol
#LynchSyg
dough_boy wrote:
Seriously Vicious? You expect us to be that dumb?

So. I will say vicious is mafia with -3 votes. She saved chiaraa the first lynch. Chiarra and syg both worked to get rid of huskers (town). Now vicious is trying to save syg.

#unlynch syg
#lynch vicious

If we do not get rid of vicious and her -3 votes this game will end soon.
Kyla wrote:
ok this is tough but I just got some info from syg that's hard to ignore

#lynch mayba
Mayba wrote:
Kyla
ok this is tough but I just got some info from syg that's hard to ignore

#lynch mayba

Which is?
Anaxagore wrote:
Okay I think I found something

Vicious told me he can oblivate chats (prevents them from appearing in the QQQ newspaper)
=> He oblivated my chat with Hood night 2 (Hood do you confirm?)
Spoiler (click to show)
=> He said he oblivated the chat between Syg and Mayba night 1
Spoiler (click to show)
I then asked mayba and Syg but both confessed they didn't have any chat open..

Apparently Vicious doesn't know why he used it. The only reason I see for a town to use it is secure a chat with a trust ally.
On contrary it would make sense for mafia to make sure their conversation does not appear in the QQQ.

2 scenarios are thus possible:
=>Vicious is Town and makes many mistakes (voting negatively on Syg, using randomly this oblivate thing night 1 and 2)
=>Vicious is Mafia and made these same mistakes. He then said he oblivated the chat of Syg and Mayba night one because he knew through his ally (mayba or Syg) this chat doesn't exist

I believe scenario 2 is more likely to be true so:
#Lynch Vicious
Chiaraa wrote:
Lynch tracker (click to show)

I am so lost... where are all these accusations coming from? No-one is giving any evidence (Ok some people have given a little to be fair)...
Vicious wrote:
well isnt this interesting our group convo you dint mention you were suspicious of me anax quite the opposite I find your play very questionable. I answered all your questions. well apparently its you that cant be trusted an I guess I'm making mistakes because I am NOT MAFIA. I am very suspicious of dough but you have also made the list now. Your just way off and your assuming I had no reason to obliterate mayba an sygs chat I have to only guess who is chatting an who isnt I think its you that doesnt understand. big mistake to make me an enemy
also it appears to me you an dough are working hand in hand