Harry Potter Mafia game
  • 190 posts
  • Page 9 of 13
Anaxagore wrote:
Lynch Mayba
If syg is really plus 3 it's a draw then no kill and it's night.
Sorry mayba its the only trick I found to stay alive
Chiaraa wrote:
#Lynch Mayba

I feel like the sword thing kind of hints that anax may be town... And then if you really can protect people in the night I don't want to lynch that... sorry anax for wasting your sword :(

Madagascarter wrote:
Very conclusive result from town to lynch Mayba. Again this character has not been cursed or Gregorovic. She was Luna Lovegood. There is now 4 town, 3 mafia, one neutral. Luckily she used a power before she died.

Game Changer: Everyone's wand has been swapped and everyone has been given someone else's power at random (the power you steal could be from a player dead or alive) This does not effect Killing or Inferius creating. You will be told how many players to target. This also doesn't include items

You do not get to choose your new power this is random, however random from the 8 most powerful.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Chiaraa wrote:
WHAT??? I was convinced I knew who everyone was. Mayba I'm so so so so sorry :(:(

That means someone I trusted is mafia. I feel truly violated and whoever it was deserves mafia MVP for sure. Absolutely mind blown. Now we can't even inspect people because of the game changer.

What I absolutely know:
Anax is neutral. Mafia need to kill him before he completes his inferi. Sure as heck town won't be wasting a lynch on him.
Dough_boy is mafia.
As is cheeky.

One of Kyla, Hoodlum, and Sygma are mafia.

I think it's sygma because he convinced me to lynch mayba after I had express my wish to lynch Dough_boy...

I'm probably getting killed by the mafia tonight so that's why I'm putting this out there...

Good luck town
Hoodlum wrote:
aight, this game looks done. i sure didn't have any luck, and luck isn't going to turn this one around if a mafia can't die tonight. let's get these actions in so we can restart this one! or a new one.
hope..
if it's one mafia making a kill, which i think it is due to the quickness of night 1, then maybe a kill can be distracted. if you have 1 player to choose, (with your random wand) then CHOOSE a player you think is MAFIA, to possibly STEAL their vote, DISTRACT them..or ADD their vote. these are the powers i can think of with one user action.
If we can distract a mafia kill, sweet. If we can manage to outvote them with lynching power, sweet. only hope we got. I think anaxagore is neutral but we actually need him to vote with us numbers wise. mafia will probably target him and hope it's game over tomorrow
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum is online.
Anaxagore wrote:
@Mayba I am deeply sorry, since no one tried my idea, I thought we could have gotten a draw and save us from this unwinnable day phase.
Someone didn't like that apparently.

Chiaraa, Vicious, Syg=> If one of you is not mafia, then he/she is the undoubtable WOOD SPOON

Chiaraa=> after being repsonsible for the lynch of huskers, almost me, and then mayba (3 innocents in a row without any argument), I'm just curious about your latest discoveries lol.
If you know dough and cheek are mafia, and I'm neutral, why did you lynch mayba?? Don't worry i'm not gona ask how you know these... this could be too complex
elysium5 wrote:
Quick question... when knocked out are you not allowed to talk or are you not allowed to talk about anything relative to the game because I would really like to make comments about things that are not connected to the game but does that set a bad precedent? For example...I like peanut butter...does it really matter if it is smooth, extra smooth or crunchy?

I understand it is important not to give away aspects of the game or any clues as to important information but I would like to argue that any irrelevant information provided by any non-participating member would do nothing but help educate and elevate the possible intellectual aspect of the game.

In short, what is your favourite type of peanut butter and why?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
idea was too hopeful, to get everyone to vote at last minute was a big ask, considering timezones. myself, i couldn't do anything anyway.

wooden spoon shouldn't ever go to a first time player. she's either a criminal master mind, or learned a lot in her first game. props for playing, unlike a lot of first timers.

i like peanut butter with jam, with chocolate, with chicken, with vegemite (yup),...crunchier the better.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum is online.
Chiaraa wrote:
I actually like to think that I made more discoveries than any other player... sadly one snake deceived me and that was all it took... I don't know who it was though, could have been one of three players
dough_boy wrote:
Chiarra you can just stop.

Everyone use your night actions against vicious...one way or another she will leave. Then tomorrow we go after chiarra.

Anax just save yourself.
Chiaraa wrote:
dough_boy
Chiarra you can just stop.

Everyone use your night actions against vicious...one way or another she will leave. Then tomorrow we go after chiarra.

Anax just save yourself.

:'(
dough_boy wrote:
You told us you had played before on other sites. I am not buying the innocent thing. Your actions are intentional. So either you are blindly following what Vicious tells you to do OR you are working with Vicious (and Syg).

We all believe that

Mafia = Vicious, Chiarra, Syg
Neutral = Anaxagore

The problem is with how much power the Mafia has right now we cannot seem to find a way to lynch them. If anyone of those listed after Mafia above are not actually Mafia then they get a wooden spoon.
Vicious wrote:
I think you played nicely @ Chiarra 
gg all ...well almost all ;)
I don't want to be a part of this anymore so yes pls everyone use your night actions on me
your a sad sad person doughboy??
so set on me being mafia you wouldn't hear anything else an for that you can keep your wooden spoon
I am innocent.

Anaxagore wrote:
dough_boy
We all believe that

Neutral = Anaxagore

Why would I be neutral? I can't believe you trust Chiaraa on this.
I am town.
Chiaraa wrote:
dough_boy
You told us you had played before on other sites. I am not buying the innocent thing. Your actions are intentional. So either you are blindly following what Vicious tells you to do OR you are working with Vicious (and Syg).

We all believe that

Neutral = Anaxagore

The problem is with how much power the Mafia has right now we cannot seem to find a way to lynch them. If anyone of those listed after Mafia above are not actually Mafia then they get a wooden spoon.

First things first, this is my first game on the internet. I said I had played the game before but never on the internet (group of people onstead)

Me blindly following vicious... Not true, we have communicated a fair amount but she hasn't told me what to do.

As for who I was working with: I was in a group chat with three other players who I messaged extensively beforehand and thought were town. These players were Kyla, hoodlum, and Sygmassacre. I was convinced that all three were town and so we coordinated all of our moves. In this chat we discovered that anax was neutral.

I was therefore immensely surprised to see mayba as a townie. The others in our little group knew that it took some convincing for me to decide to join the lynch mayba vote. Eventually I caved, believing that all were town anyway. How wrong I was.

Out of Sygma, Kyla, and hoodlum, there was a snake. And I guess from an outside perspective you could include me. I just don't know who it was.

All I know is that this snake stopped a certain town win and deserves mafia MVP.

Please don't load me with cries of wooden spoon when all I did was play logically and effectively - a fact which from your point of ignorance (having not read my extensive conversations) you are not qualified to refute.

Very good game though and thanks everyone for playing with all your heart - it certainly made it fun :)