Harry Potter Mafia game
  • 190 posts
  • Page 11 of 13
dough_boy wrote:
Sygmassacre
It is a waste of time because im not mafia. And 3 of you are Gryffindor. How many of those are mafia too? The mafia will surely target whichever of the Gryffindor arent mafia and take possession of the sword and its game over from there

I am not really sure what any of this means. It sounds like one person has quit...

We have to lynch one mafia today to have a chance and there is no way to know who is and who is not mafia. The only people who would know would be Vicious and Chiarra because they know who fed them incorrect information...and all I have is Chiarra saying Syg (but it could be that Chiarra is in fact Mafia and is covering for herself).
Hoodlum wrote:
waste of time voting for syg. yeah the votes might get him to use the sword, flush it out, but then it goes to a natural gryffindor. will it come back to me? unlikely. syg is suggesting that mafia might be gryffindor. (when used it goes to a natural gryffindor) and he is suggesting he isn't mafia of course. i have the snitch now and i know a better way to get it back in good hands. if syg believes i'm town, he won't mind if i snitch it back. if he is mafia, then he/mafia will target me tonight. I'm fine with that, cause i'd taken down a powerful mafia (chiaraa) with my only power play opportunity to get out a power role. votes will matter tomorrow. this is a rare chance. they are both mafia to me. chiaraa's role is too powerful and it's lynched two town already with the help of syg. they can't help each other today, purposely or 'accidental'
i know syg has 0 votes on chiaraa, because i selected sygmassacre to use my random wand on. no one has told me about a switch happening involving syg. chiaraa is saying that it was her vote stolen, but she's voting syg who she knows can't be voted out. i made a mistake telling her that i got the sword. they worked together.
i don't have the patience to flush it out, so i'm camping on my vote . i'm ready to be sacrificed as tonights kill.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
What are we waiting on? Mad to say who goes home? With only two getting votes I would assume one or the other is going home with there being no possibilities of a tie with a sword...
Madagascarter wrote:
I hate to end the game here but there is simply no chance for anything but a mafia win as Vicious abandoned us. If Vicious had voted Chiaraa (with -3 vote) then (apart from the fact Syg had the sword) village would have overpowered mafia votes. Then I presume you switch onto Hood. Chiaraa you are not going to believe this but there wasn’t 1 snake in your trusted group but 3! Hoodlum, Kyla and Syg were the 3 Mafia!

MVP goes to Hoodlum, Luna’s random mist night did not fall favourably to Hood and I was sure he was going to be lynched, especially with his shaky role PM, somehow he survived and got the most powerful villager remaining (Ron/Chiaraa) to believe that all 3 mafia were good!

Village MVP was tough - I can’t give it to Chiaraa for being utterly manipulated despite doing lots of finding, gave all of it to mafia. So it has to be Dough_boy given that his transportations were amazing. You moved a Mafia distraction onto another mafia, mind read onto himself. Also pretty solid reasoning.

Wooden Spoon - Vicious, going inactive screwed the game.

That being said Anax played well as well.

More thoughts later, I tried to put everything from my 17 player game into an 11 player game which was why votes were so crazy. I also didn’t anticipate mafia killing inspector N1 and then in random roles killed my inspector again.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Kyla wrote:
wasnt the moving of the second mind read randomly generated? lol, well GG guys ^^
Hoodlum wrote:
gg guys.

Role (click to show)

Fake (click to show)
dough_boy wrote:
I did have it figured out. I had suspected Hood was mafia and thought the third was Kyla due to how "supportive" she was to Vicious. Once Chiarra and Vicious came clean (well it became abundantly clear they had been "HOODwinked" it made sense that 2 others had to be it and it wasn't me and it wasn't cheeky.

Can we get who was what? Not necessarily the name but the "human translation" of their power. For instance was Ely/Huskers a cop/vig/inspector, etc? Was the mind reader able to detect the neutral, etc?
elysium5 wrote:
Madagascarter said:
28 Apr 2018, 16:24
Hi Elysium

You are Percy Weasly,

You can inspect a players sides twice per game by disarming them and then talking for hours on end about Cauldron Bottom thickness's

If you have any question's about Percy Weasly please ask

Madagascarter said:
28 Apr 2018, 18:53
You have the Elder wand

Madagascarter said:
29 Apr 2018, 16:06
Balence update your vote counts as +2

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Anaxagore wrote:
It was pretty hard to play solo. I didn't know anything: if there was an inspector, if he could inspect me or just mafia, a town doctor, any role, except i had to survive, so i waited the longest before revealing my role in order to gain the max info possible without looking weird.

3 things screwed me: The inferi progress being public (that was not cool), Syg roleblocking me randomly, and mayba special power that unabled me to protect myself (the info being public that only kill and inferi remained not random was a clear call for mafia to shoot me). What's even more sad is that i had plan to stop my inferi process and to try to make it to the last 4 to start it again, because it was too obvious to use it.

After the strong beginning of mafia I wanted to favor town, but it was already too late.
I'm pretty curious to see the chat of the 3 mafia with Chiaraa. Respect to mafia for that. Dough played well too.
Hoodlum wrote:
Town Council (click to show)
dough_boy wrote:
I can't believe I just read all of that. You guys taking advantage of a new person...
Chiaraa wrote:
Wow...

Mada your mafia MVP was wrong... It was definitely me :,(

Well you had me utterly fooled. Good job. People may criticize you for picking on the newbie but I have to say your strategy was excellent and the execution perfect .

Good game :)

(Now my life can restart haha)