Harry Potter Mafia game
  • 190 posts
  • Page 7 of 13
Chiaraa wrote:
EDIT:

Spoiler (click to show)

I am so lost... where are all these accusations coming from? No-one is giving any evidence (Ok some people have given a little to be fair)...
Chiaraa wrote:
Well I hate to do this but in my opinion you have been suspicious all game and in my opinion have something to hide.

It's nothing personal.

#Lynch Anaxagore
Madagascarter wrote:
You were just about to lynch Anaxagore when Anaxagore used the sword! He is not lynched. Extra 12 hours for you to decide on this data.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
dough_boy wrote:
Damnit Jim! Not another 12 hours!

Can we get a count Mad?

Also, why would Anax use the sword unless he was the highest vote getter? If this is the case then I am assuming that Chiaraa's votes no longer count during these 12 hours? I am assuming she was the one who stole 5 votes and added to hers has enough to lynch anyone on her own.

If you say that Chiaraa's votes still count then I do not understand how the town could possibly win.
Madagascarter wrote:
There is a way for town to win just, everyone was divided. Chiaraa could be town anyway. But for some reason Chiaraa’s total was higher than yours.

Summer 2 Countdown

Anaxagore wrote:
Wow. Ok. I think it's over and mafia wins then.
Mad. Does the vote start again?
If not maybe Chiara is the only one with a voting power this time so let's all lynch her. I see this as our only chance if she still has the 5 votes.
Lynch chiaraa
Madagascarter wrote:
Vote doesn't start again, existing votes count, just giving more time for extra reasoning.

Summer 2 Countdown

Chiaraa wrote:
Anax I'm not sure you realize that Im not mafia. Give a mafia this many votes and how will he die? It would be far too powerful. Think please :)
dough_boy wrote:
So if nothing changes and Chiarra has that many votes yet Anax has a sword did his sword get used up? Or does he still have it? If he still has it how is anything decided if the vote never changes?

And you were given nothing Chiarra. You "stole" 5 votes from someone. So that means your total is +5 for this vote (at least). It could be higher if you had votes to begin with. But since we now know that Syg has 3 votes I am assuming you might not normally actually have any votes and last lynch was all on Syg.

Town (and copier thing), it is obvious that Chiarra, Vicious and Syg are all working together. Which is more plausible, that they are all town and are not working with the rest of us, or that they are mafia and working against us (saving each other, lynching a townie, attempting to lynch LITERALLY at the last minute)?

None of these three are really refuting what I have to say. We also have no information from anyone else.
Kyla wrote:
It would be unfair if mafia got all that voting power, those 3 can't be the team
Kyla wrote:
Unless people have voter blocker actions or something? Doesn't make sense