Game Thread
  • 269 posts
  • Page 1 of 18
Crywolf wrote:
Graduation Mafia Game:
Possibly some of the hardest decisions of our lives, choose your job carefully and lead Town to victory by solving the mystery of your assassinated peers and ending the plans of Mafia

Description:
With Spring break over, all of you attending the D12 Mafia College can’t wait till the end of the new semester. Because in 2 months, all of you will get to graduate, and earn yourself a nice diploma which will help you in finding a good job that you like. Plus, being stuck up in a college with other Students is exhausting, especially with the rising rumors. There has been rumors about the education system here. Some claim that the teachers are secretly evil, others say that the school has been filled with Foreign Students, while everyone can agree that something fishy is happening.

It all started with Joe. If something was going to happen, it was going to happen to Joe. He claims to have snuck in a “board meeting” and heard the Teachers talking, about who they should hold back. Joe told you all this, but by the end of that week, Joe was nowhere to be found. Some even say he was killed. But that was all last semester, so as rumors does, it goes away, but the mistrust of the Teachers begin to grow…
The forum is OPEN the whole time!
Besides the mechanics mentioned, all normal D12 Mafia rules are used, including:
No codes outside of this game
DO NOT CREATE ANY PMS unless I made it, which then go crazy
No editing your posts or posting screenshots
Please avoid posting after death or if you are outside the game
Mechanics (click to show)
Publically Known WCs:
Town is trying to eliminate all non-Town players
Mafia is trying to eliminate all non-Mafia players
Foreigners/Neutrals- XvKvbUdfBfxZsdAfxFdaIUgjuyIGHFUfg

Graduate Roles List (click to show)

How lynch works: whoever has the most votes will be lynched(Plurality Vote). You can't Abstain but may vote #No Lynch. Please use #LYNCH PLAYER or #LUNCH PLAYER. You may also place your votes for an upcoming Lynch phase if you know you will not make it. Please let me know if so via PMs.

IF YOU DO NOT VOTE- 2 votes will be placed on you for the lynch.

List of Players

1. @Tennesseelogman
2. @Jacob24 killed Night 3
3. @2ofClubs killed Night 1
4. @rockbert killed Night 4
5. NPat
6. @ThickTalon
7. @KC321 lynched Day 4
DEADLINE FOR THE PHASES: Phases will be about 22 hours instead of the normal 24. Phases start at 02:00 server time at the latest and will end at 00:00 server time(I believe that is 10:00 pm EST to 8:00 EST) The 2 hour period in between is a dead phase, nothing happens unless you want to ask me questions via Role PMs or talk in the forum. I will occasionly start a phase earlier than 02:00 server time if Im all set

Im excited about this game, hosting for the first time. Even with the limited number of players, I have decided to stick to the original mechanics with the long list of roles. I have played through the balancing and so far it has not been broken. Please save your thoughts about this game once it ends-you may witness a game gone wrong LOL

Good Luck and Have FUN!

Currently Phase: Day 4, ending at 00:00 server time

Day 1 started at Post 32
Night 1 started at Post 74
Day 2 started at Post 104
Night 2 started at Post 131
Day 3 started at Post 148
Night 3 started at Post 166
Day 4 started at Post 186
Night 4 started at Post 212
Day 5 started at Post 227
Voting History (click to show)
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
Awesome!
PLEASE do not post anything untill your Role PMs are given and Phase 0 has started.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Rockbert
Awesome!
PLEASE do not post anything untill your Role PMs are given and Phase 0 has started.
ThickTalon is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
Rockbert
Awesome!
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Crywolf wrote:
Role PMs have been sent and the game has started!

We are in Phase 0:
No lynching and killing will happen
Everyone is back from Spring Break and cant wait for the last 2 months of school. Exchanging accounts of your break, you all start to prepare for tomorrow-another day of school. 

To deal with the rumors about the “Teachers”, you all have collectively decided to be democratic and believe to have found a genius way to solve the rumors and avenge Joe. Whoever brought up that idea, they must have not gotten enough coffee and was studying all Night or something.

Starting every Day phase, you all will vote and lynch 1 person, eventually getting to the root of the problem. At least you guys can finally put to use of the Aux gym the school provides…

2ofclubs wrote:
Woo hoo - no time for chit chat and babble, I have to study. I am open to having a study partner though.
I also recomend staying away from those double secret probation folks.
WRKD4IT
Crywolf wrote:
This Post will serve as a summary of all the results from the phases
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i guess can not message each of you like i normally do, so here = i am town and am available to work w any and all town for a win. it might be most effective to coordinate roles/abilities. i can assume there are only 1 or maybe 2 mafia or 1 mafia and 1 neutral. let me study the role options and see what we need
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i guess can not message each of you like i normally do, so here = i am town and am available to work w any and all town for a win. it might be most effective to coordinate roles/abilities. i can assume there are only 1 or maybe 2 mafia or 1 mafia and 1 neutral. let me study the role options and see what we need
I will 100% claim Town and will work with 1 study partner or in a student study group. Even after hours with the professor.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
I am town and studiously working on my thesis.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
I am in the Aux Gym... this place is dusty and smells like old Gym socks from the 50's.

It does have nice acoustics though. So I will scream my role so all can hear..

I AM A TOWN STUDENT.

Wow this place really is empty
ThickTalon is online.