Game Thread
  • 269 posts
  • Page 4 of 18
2ofclubs wrote:
I am trying to study string theory and the a like but the inebriated feathered mascot is set on the tradtion of voting me off 1st, even though I claimed town with "Ability: None".
Thick, KC, and Npat have not mention anything about school work.
Thick is the only one trying to get a kill in his stooper and the only one to claim an ability.
KC saying nothing really.
Npat - transfer...does that mean anything.
If TLM is not targeted next night. He may be a weak suspect.

Jacob I am sure you are perfect study partner. Shoild we pause on studies and address the one majoring in beer?
I am off to the think tank.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Hey thick if I am lynched, I MAY select bartender and reek havoc on your spirit world LOL.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Hey thick if I am lynched, I MAY select bartender and reek havoc on your spirit world LOL.

For this reason alone.

#unlynch Clubs

# No Lynch
2ofclubs wrote:
7 no lynch
0 clubs/town - thick/drunkard with aledged ability
Looking like we are all going to graduate
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
If TLM is not targeted next night. He may be a weak suspect.
hey , wait a minute - - sound logic = i think not - more like circular reasoning often used by mafia
if TLM is not killed then he should be killed ????
i am the only one talking about ways to plan a coordinated attack on scum. we need to make it thru night 2 and somebody pick Psychologist and/or business manager so we can set up some PMs. i do not mind being the 1st to reveal my career choice but i don't want to be the only one. if we all announce our choices = then mafia will have no reason to single me out for their 1st kill. i do my best work through PM and only another player can set that up for me.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Crywolf wrote:
4 and 1/2 hours left to go in Day 1
Current votes:
No Lynch: TLM, KC, Rock, Clubs, Jacob, NPat, Thick

Those who have not voted: N/A :)

2ofclubs wrote:
To be clear, I am just saying TLM & I am usually 1st targets.
Do not be confused or swayed by mafia. I AM TOWN and town should know it by now and mafia knows it.
My reveal of town status with PM proof was before a vote was cast.
IT was NEVER explained why a vote was cast.

If 2 of us claim a career publicly., anther town or 2 should privately choose protect ability to protect us.
WRKD4IT
KC321 wrote:
I love what the small number of players has done to the dynamics of this game. Lynch Jacob
Tennesseelogman wrote:
I love what the small number of players has done to the dynamics of this game.

i can not say i love it - the simple fact is that one of my favorite players (other than me) has to be mafia. i love playing with all of you. i like playing with several others but i love playing with all of you. i do not have to tippy toe around wondering those toes i am stepping on and might make mad and be the cause of them to not want to play again. i can point out things like this
clubs - if you are mafia = that is a brilliant statement to make about me - that plants a seed that if i do not get killed by mafia 1st = it must mean i am mafia. then, as mafia , you do not kill me 1st and then you lead a lynch against me thereby getting 2 kills for one. if i am mafia = then you get to claim victory and be the savior of the world due to your deductions.

i could very easily say the same about you = if mafia does not kill you 1st = it means clubs is mafia. and if clubs dies 1st and is town = it makes me look like the bad guy. all this really does is put a target on another player when 2 or more townies/students have a battle of words. they think that there is no reason to kill either of the traditional early targets 1st because they are helping the mafia cause and will kill each other. mafia has to decide which of the other super talented players to kill that are the real threat to their existence.
jacob has shown that he is not afraid to voice his opinion in the forum and usually has some very thoughtful insights.
others have learned to sometimes play their cards very close to their chest while at times openly sharing when needed to help expose the mafia or cover their mafia tracks. much of the info gathering and deception usually takes place behind closed doors in PM - but not so much this time.
so there is my manifesto for this game
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
@ TLM I am not saying you are M. Period.
I am not M. Period.
KC is 90% M.
Thick is 90% N.
Jury out on Npat.
Jacob and I are 100% Town.
- I wont share why I have not given TLM 90%+ town.
Rock 75% town.
I won't get crazy and say lynch KC or Thick given they are at. 90% not 100%.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have zero info on anybody - i do not disagree with you - i just do not know - and no reason to sus anybody yet
do you have any special ability that has allowed you to investigate or chat by PM at this point?
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i have zero info on anybody - i do not disagree with you - i just do not know - and no reason to sus anybody yet
do you have any special ability that has allowed you to investigate or chat by PM at this point?

Ditto on 0 info. I’m back home now but still haven’t gleaned much. Any townies really want to be lynched to get a role immediately?
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
KC321 wrote:
Love how I’m 90% m according to 2oC. No one knows anything!
Jacob24 wrote:
KC321

Yeah I don’t think voting me qualifies as a reason to be mafia.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
ThickTalon wrote:
KC321
Yeah. Nevermind..

#Lynch 2of c

AS tLM said. This is a good play by you when you are mafia. Give your pointless percentages a when there is no way you know anything about us.

*hiccup*