Game Thread
  • 269 posts
  • Page 18 of 18
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
TLM if not 100% town from me is a mafia unless we are both mafia.
sounds like some clubs double talk - did you write this for Bilbo
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve"
Just TLM babble.
@ Cry you give us to much credit. I know you now see some of the mistakes we make.
My advice to all is target practice and be a moving target.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
yes, our goal in this game was to get players to prove somehow that they were town and then kill them leaving only players that others suspected but had abilities that were not a threat to us
cw - please post the gardener role here.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
TLM did I have worried with me coming back in the game?

just sowing seeds of doubt - i knew you were dead dead
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
this was my role PM
To: Tennesseelogman

Crywolf said:
25 Mar 2024, 23:16
You are a Mafia Teacher

Ability: A factional kill every Night, you and the other Mafia Teacher(s) must agree

Upon being lynched, you will eliminate the player who’s vote lynched you from the game, only if that player is Town.

Good Luck!

this was only for the 1st 2 day phases
we also learned that there were no neutrals early on
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
The gardener
1x-During the day, plants a seed on a player. If that player survives to the end of the subsequent day, you will learn the target’s role

I had given the no Niurtrals info to Mafia, thinking that the townsided game would become broken very soon :roll:
Crywolf is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ok - i think this little cooling off period is great so maybe i will not be the first to die in the next game - but i have only 3 weeks before my next cruise - so does anybody have any ideas and want to host?
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
Whatever we do, I think we should wait for the game to fill up to 12-14 players at least. It’s not the same with less than 10, no matter how good the game
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Crywolf wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ok - i think this little cooling off period is great so maybe i will not be the first to die in the next game - but i have only 3 weeks before my next cruise - so does anybody have any ideas and want to host?
How many cruises do you go on?
Crywolf is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
12-14 players can be a better game but we can not force people to join and if we beg too hard = they likely will not be active - but i am up for whatever. if we are going to try and recruit new players - it needs to be a fairly straightforward game so as not to scare them (or me) off. i don't mind hosting it but am certainly willing for someone else to
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
I know of someone that might join if its a simpler game
They have shown interest for the past few games but they were not simple Lol
I will not be hosting the next one :]
Crywolf is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
How many cruises do you go on?

not as many as i would like to. i have been on 16
i went on my 1st one in 1984 with a friend from college. then after i got married it was around 2009 before i got to go with my wife (after all 7 of my kids were grown). we went on 12 together over the next 8 or 9 years (mainly with one of our kids). my wife does not go anymore (due to a medical condition) so then neither do i. i have started going alone now - even though i have to pay for 2 people in a cabin to myself. i went on a few w one of my sons before he got married. i have been on carnival, royal Caribbean, princess, hollard america, and Norwegian, and i am going on MSC next month.
we have now talked about me going on 2 per year - but i hope for more or maybe longer than 7 days each. i can drive to new orleans or fly to florida or anywhere else.
Live long and prosper