Game Thread
  • 269 posts
  • Page 17 of 18
notoriouspat wrote:
ThickTalon
Plus. TENNESSEELOGMAN can't even get your name close to correct

I mean that is a very correct statement lol
Crywolf wrote:
after considering all the abilities in play, it has been concluded that Thick is lynched...

AND THAT MEANS THAT TLM AND NPAT ARE THE WINNERS!!!! CONGRATS!!!

TLM and NPat were the 2 Mafia players. There were no Neutrals :]

MVP vote goes to TLM, for some how was able to gain most peoples trust even though there was no reason to Lol(there were a few slips). Your play was well done and leading the the no Lynches in Day 1 and Day 2, and getting KC lynched, proved fatal for Town and turned the game into a smooth Mafia win
I can do a recap of what happened but you all feel free to discuss anything about this game, any questions, concerns, thoughts, ideas you had. I'm sure some of you want to say a few things...
Crywolf is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
KC saying nothing really.
Npat - transfer...does that mean anything.
If TLM is not targeted next night. He may be a weak suspect.

Jacob I am sure you are perfect study partner
. Shoild we pause on studies and address the one majoring in beer?
I am off to the think tank.

The following is where I let the student body down. My apologies.
 ThickTalon wrote:  Posted: 27 Mar 2024, 23:58 
Post #65
Clubs you are the bad guy *hiccup*

If not help out us nice Town Students as a non grad...*hiccup* 
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
gg all
this really was the truth from a town perspective
this game should have been an easy win for town.
1- we should have lynched a player each of the 1st 2 day phases. that would have either killed 2 mafia or verified 2 players as town (they would not die). and the non-graduate roles were actually better than the graduate roles. CW - please put the non-graduate roles back up for all to see what i mean. - the gardener role was particularly dangerous threat to mafia
2 - we could have all picked the news director roles as i suggested and then verified all town members and then lynched the remaining mafia. = even if we stumbled during 1 phase we would have still had the lynch vote majority with the Loved/Hated ability of the news director in a 2 town/2 mafia showdown. without a stumble or delay it would have been 3 town and 2 mafia left (assuming 2 mafia).
my main goals were to prevent a lynch the 1st 2 days, kill clubs since he was getting too close, and try to talk thick, rock, and jacob out of picking the engineer role. i really did think kc would pick engineer so i had to bad mouth him to get a lynch - i thought we might have missed our opportunity when npat skipped the vote.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Well done. I'll remember this one.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
TLM if not 100% town from me is a mafia unless we are both mafia.
WRKD4IT
Crywolf wrote:
2ofclubs
which then means the rest of us have already lost lol
Crywolf is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
sounds like some clubs double talk - did you write this for Bilbo
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve"
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.